Wednesday, November 1, 2017

He Venido A Pedirte Perdón by Juan Gabriel

biSINGual logo

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel






He Venido a Pedirte Perdón/ I Have Come To Ask For Forgiveness


Canto de tresteza
I sing with sadness
por que lo nuestro terminó.
because we are over.
Te vas. Ya nunca volverás.
You left. You will never return.
Te olvidarás de mi.
You will forget me
y hoy muy triste.
and today is very sad.
Me quedo solo sin ti.
I am left alone without you.
Que seas muy feliz.
Be very happy.
Deseo, mi amor
I hope, my love,
Que nunca llores.
that you never cry.
Que nunca sufras así.
That you never suffer like this.
Escucha esta canción
Listen to this song
que escribí para ti, mi amor
that I wrote for you, my love.
Con esta mi canción 
With this song
he venido a pedirte perdón.
I have come to ask forgiveness.
Que nunca lllores
That you never cry
que nunca sufras así
That you never suffer like this.
Que encuentras cariño
That you find affection
y todo el amor que
and all the love that
yo jamás te pude dar
I never gave you.
Tu que eres tan buena
You are so good
mereces ternura y cariño.
you deserve tenderness and affection.
Yo tuve la culpa de todo
I was to blame for everything.
no supe tu amor aquilatar
I did not know the value of your love.
Merezco tu olvido y tu ausencia
I deserve you forgetting me and your absence.
Ya nunca tendré mas tu amor.
I will never have your love anymore.
Adiòs, mi amor 
Goodbye my love
hoy con esta canción que escribí
Today with this song that I write
para ti, mi amor,
for you,  my love
he venido a perdirte que perdones
I have come to ask for your forgiveness.
por favor por amor mi error mi acción
Please for love my fault my actions
Sé que nunca tú querrás volver
I know that never 
y yo quiero por último decirte amor
and I finally want to tell you, love
que yo te seguiré amando.
that I wii continue loving you.
Adiòs, mi amor 
Good, my love.
hoy con esta canción que escribí with
today with this song that I write with.
para ti, mi amor,
for you, my love
he venido a perdirte que perdones
I have come to ask you forgive
por favor por amor mi error mi acción
please, for love, my error my action.

Vocabulary

aquilatar: to value
ausencia: absence
cancion: song
cariño: affection
culpa: fault
dar: to give
nunca; never
perdón
ternura: tenderness
tristeza: sadness








No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...