Thursday, November 2, 2017

Quédate Con Ella by Natalia Jiménez

biSINGual logo

Learn Spanish With Natalia Jiménez



Quédate Con Ella/ Stay With Her


Vuelves borracho al amanecer.
You come back drunk in the morning.
Sé que has dormido con esa mujer
I know you have slept with that woman.
Lo echaste a perder.
You messed up.
¿ Qué tendrá ella que no tenga yo?
What does she have that I don't?
Si tu casita es un nido de amor,
If your little house is a love nest,
ya sé lo que pasó.
I know what happened there.
Yo no plancho, ni barro
I don't iron, or sweep
ni voy por cigarros, ni tendo la ropa
nor do I go for cigars or do the wash
ni lavo cacharros
or do the dishes.
Que otra aguante este  maltrato.
Let someone else put up with this abuse.
Yo no puedo más.
I can't take it anymore.
Quédate con ella ya ya ya.
Stay with her ya ya ya.
porque es muy obligada ya ya ya.
because she is very obliging ya ya ya.
Que planche tus camisas.
She can iron your shirts.
Que te acompañe a misa .
She can you with you to mass.
Que  te haga las tostadas.
She can make your toast.
Quédate con ella ya ya ya.
Stay with her ya ya ya.
ya vete pa' su casa ya ya ya.
Go to her house already ya ya ya.
y pídele paella
and ask her for paella
pa' ver si a ella 
and see if her
el arroz se le pasa.
rice is ready yet.
El mal de ojo de algo me sirvió.
The evil eye of something  served me.
Ahora que la segunda apareció
Now that this second woman appeared
De ti me salvo yo.
I have saved me from you.
(chorus)
Si resgresas por mi,
If you return to me,
te lo juro, te mato 
I swear to you, I will kill you
te quemo la ropa, el reloj, los zapatos.
I will burn your clothes, your watch, your shoes.
No merezco este maltrato.
I don't deserve this abuse.
ya no puedo más.
I can't take it anymore.
(Chorus)
Te irá mejor con ella,
you will be better with her,
tragando paella
swallowing paella
y limpiando la casa.
and cleaning the house.

Vocabulary

borracho: drunk
perder: to lose
nido: nest
cigarros: cigars
cacharros: ceramics
aguante: endurance
maltrato: abuse
camisas: shirts
misa: mass
tostadas: toast
















No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...