Monday, November 13, 2017

Spanish Immersion Listening To "A Quien Le Importa" By Thalía

biSINGual Logo

 Learning Spanish with Thalía


A Quien Le Importa/ Who Cares


La gente me señala.
People point me out.
Me apuntan con el dedo.
They point with their finger.
susurra a mis espaldas
They whisper behind my back
y a mi me importa un bledo.
and I could not care less.
Que mas me da
What does it do for me
si soy distinta a ellos.
if I am different from them.
no soy de nadie.
I do not belong to anyone.
No tengo dueño.
I don't have an owner.
Yo se que me critican.
I know that they criticize me.
Me consta que me odian.
I know that they hate me
Le envidia les corroe.
Envy errodes them.
Mi vida les agobia.
My life overwhelms them.
Por que sera
Why is it that 
yo no tengo la culpa
I am to blame for 
mi circunstancia les insulta.
my circumstances  that insults them.
Mi destino es el que yo decido.
My destiny is that which I decide.
El que yo elijo para mi.
That which I chose for me.
¿A quien le importa lo que yo hago?
Who cares what I do?
¿A quien le importa lo que yo digo?
Who cares what I say?
Yo soy así, y así serguiré
I am like this and I will continue being like this.
Nunca cambiaré. 
I will never change.(2xs)
Quizá la culp es mía
Perhaps it's my fault
por no seguir la norma.
for not following the rules.
Ya es demasiado tarde
It's already too late
Para cambiar ahora.
to change now.
Me mantendré firme en mis convicciones.
I will hold firm in my convictions.
Reportaré mis posiciones.
I will report my position.
(chorus)

Vocabulary

cambiar: to change
circunstancias: circumstances
convicciones: convictions
dedo: finger
demasiado: too
distinta: different
me importa un bledo: I couldn't care less
norma: rules
posiciones: positions
tarde: late


No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...