Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Gasolina By Daddy Yankee

biSINGual logo

Learn Spanish With Daddy Yankee


Gasolina/Gasoline


Zumbale Mambo pa' que mi gata prenda los moters
Shake it up so that my baby turns on her motor
(3xs)
Que se preparen
Get ready, you guys
que lo que bien es pa' que le den.
So that which is good is given.
Mamita yo se que tu no te me va quitar- duro.
Mommy, I know that you are not going to take it away from me- hard
Lo que me gusta es que tu te dejas llevar- duro.
What I  like is that you let yourself go- hard
Todos los weekenes ella sale a vacilar-duro.
Every weekend she goes to have fun-  hard.
Mi gata no para de janguear.
My baby does not stop hanging out.
A ella le gusta la gasolina
She likes the gasoline
dame mas gasolina
Give me more gasoline
Como le encanta la gasolina
How she likes gasoline
dame mas gasolina
Give me more gasoline
(2xs)
Ella prende las turbines
She turns on the turbines
no discrimina
She does not descriminate
no se pierde ni un party de marquesina
She does not miss a dance party
se acicala hasta pa' la esquina
She dresses up just to go to the corner.
Luce tan bien que hasta la sombra le combina.
She looks so good that even her shadow flatters her.
asecina, me domina
She is a killer. She rules me.
Janguea en carros, motoras, y limosinas.
She hangs out in cars, motorcycles and limos.
llena su tanqeu de adrenalina
She fills her tank with adrenaline.
cuando escucha el reggaeton en la concina.
when she listens to reggaeton in the kitchen.
(chorus)
Aquí yo soy de los mejores
Here I am one of the best.
No te me ahorces
Don't kill me.
En la pista nos llaman, "los Matadores"
On the street they call us, "The Killers"
Tu haces que cualquiera se enamore
You make anyone love you
cuando bailas al ritmo de los tambores.
When you dance to the drum's rhythm, 
Esto va pa' las gatas de tocar les
this goes out to the babes that play them.
Para la mayores pa' la menores
For the older ladies for the younger ladies
para las que son mas zorras que los cazadores
For those that are foxier than  the hunters.
Pa' la mujeres que no apagan su motores
For the women that do not  turn off their motors.
Tenemos tu y yo algo pendiente.
We have, you and I , something pending.
Tu me debes algo y lo sabes
You owe me something and you know it.
conmigo ella se pierde 
She loses herself with me
no le rinde cuentas a nadie
She does not answer to anyone.

Vocabulary

cocina:kitchen
gata: cat (in this context, an attractive woman)
janguear: to hang out
limosina: limo
party de marquesina: dance party
pista: track
quitar: to remove
tambores: drums
turbines: turbines
vacilar: to hesitate





No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...