Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Cásate Conmigo by Silvestre Dangond

biSINGual logo

Learn Spanish With Silvestre Dangond



Cásate Conmigo /Marry Me


El amor, el amor no se acaba.
Love, love never ends.
El amor se transforma y se queda en el alma.
Love and change you and it stays in your soul.
Por amor, por amor se perdona.
For love, for love we forgive.
Si es por esa persona, no hay errores que
 valgan.
If it is for that perosn, no mistakes are important.
Contigo soy más fuerte.
With you I am stronger.
Porque a tu lado,
Because I was at your side,
Yo me aprendí a levantar.
I learned to get up.
Puedes ver en mis ojos
You can see in my eyes
que nunca voy a dejarte.
that I am never going to leave you.
Con la mano en el pecho, mi amor.
With my hand on my heart, my love.
Hoy mi corazón te quiere cantar
today my heart wants to sing to you
Con una y mil canciones.
with one thousand songs.
Tengo algo que preguntarte
I have something to ask you.
¿Cásate conmigo? ¿cásate conmigo?
Marry me? Marry me?
Después de tanto tiempo
After so much time
si estamos juntos es el destino.
if we are together it is destiny.
Cásate conmigo. cásate conmigo.
Marry me.Marry me.
Si el sol y la tormenta
If the sun and the storm
también serán parte del camino,
also will be part of this road,
quiero estar contigo
I want to be with you.
Por Dios te lo pido
By God, I'm asking you.
Cásate conmigo.
marry me.
Nicky Nicky Nicky Jam
Nicky Nicky Nicky Jam
Cásate conmigo

Marry me.
Me veo la vida contigo.
I see life together.
Seré tu marido, amante y mejor amigo
I will be your husband, lover, and your best friend
Y de eso pongo a Dios de testigo.
and to that I put God as witness.
Siempre estás en mi mente.
You are always on my mind.
Primera dama y yo soy el presidente.
First Lady and I am the President.
Pégate a mí, mi corazón no te miente.
Stick to me, my heart does not lie.
Dime que sí con un abrazo muy fuerte,
Tell me, "Yes" with a big hug,
Siempre estás en mi mente
You are on my mind.
(chorus)
Nicky, dímelo Silvestre compadre.
Nicky, tell me Silvestre Buddy.
tú vas a ser el padrino de bodas de este servidor
You are going to be the Best Man to this servant.
que me voy a casar con la princesa más linda del mundo
I am going to get married to the prettiest princess in the world.
Cásate conmigo.
Marry me.
Ay hombre, la industria inc, Nicky Nicky 
Nicky Jam
Hey man, la industy inc, Nicky Nicky Nicky Jam
Dímelo Silvestre.
Tell me Silvestre.
(chorus)


Vocabulary

errores: errors
fuerte: strong
hay: there is
lado: side
levantar: to rise,lift
más: more
ojos: eyes
pecho: chest
porque: becuase
ver: to see





No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...