Tuesday, January 16, 2018

La Modela By Ozuna


biSINGual logo


Learn Spanish With Ozuna


La Modela/ The Model


Yo quiero hacerte tantas cosas sin enamorarte
I want to do so many things to you without falling in love.
Quiero que te sientas cómoda, así vamos aparte.
I want you to feel comfortable so let's get out of here.
Así, como tú quieras, te hago el amor
So, I make love to you however you like it
y para mí, modélame, bebé, en ropa interior
and for me, model your underwear, Baby
Y de pensar que yo contigo quiero estar
And to think that I want to be with you
Querer probar algo de ti para no olvidar
To want to taste some of you so as not to forget
Yo no me sé ni su nombre, pero la quiero
Neither do I know her name but I like her.
Pasó y dejó su fragancia y hasta me desespero
She walked by and left her fragrance and I even despair
(2xs)
Rapa pa pa, rapa pa pai
Y rapa pa pa, rapa pa pai
Así es que la quiero, quiero
That is how I like her. I like.
(2xs)
Si la viera, baila hasta sola
Even if I were to see her dancing alone
peligrosa como una pistola
dangerous like a gun
Rompe la disco, todo el mundo menciona
All the world says she breaks the disco
Pero esa mami conmigo es de cora
but that mommy with me is from Cora
Bésame. Báilame ahora.
Kiss me. Dance with me now.
Me mete sudando, su cuerpo demora
I'm sweating. Her body slows
De todas las babys ella es la championa
Of all the babes, she is the winner
Se pone loquita si me escucha en la emisora, y ahora.
She goes crazy if she hears me on the station and now.
Bésame.Báilame ahora
Kiss me. Dance with me now.
Me mete sudando, su cuerpo demora
I'm sweating. Her body slows.
De todas las babys ella es la championa
Of all the babes, she is the winner
Se pone loquita si me escucha en la emisora, y ahora
She goes crazy if she hears me on  station, and now
(chorus)


Vocabulary

cosillas: things
hacerte: to make you
loquita: crazy
modélame: model for me
ni: neither, nor
peligrosa: dangerous
pistol: gun
probar: to try, taste
sudando: sweating
ti: you

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...