Monday, January 8, 2018

Laura No Está By Nek

biSINGual logo


Learn Spanish With Nek



Laura No Está / Laura Is Not Here



Laura no está
Laura is not here
Laura se fue
Laura left
Laura se escapa de mi vida
Laura escaped from my life
y tú que si estás,
and you who is here,
preguntas porqué
you ask why
la amo a pesar de las heridas
I love her despite the wounds
Lo ocupa todo su recuerdo
Her memory is everywhere
no consigo olvidar
I can not forget
el peso de su cuerpo.
the weight of her body.
Laura no está
Laura is not here.
Eso lo sé
That I know
y no la encontraré
and I will not find her
en tu piel
in your skin
Es enfermizo.
It is sickly.
Sabes que no quisiera
You know that I wouldn't like
besarte a ti pensando en ella
to kiss you thinking of her
Esta noche, inventaré una tregua
Tonight, I will make up a truce.
Ya no quiero pensar más
Already I don't want to think anymore.
Contigo olvidaré su ausencia
With you I will forget her absence
y si te como a besos,
and if I kiss you
tal vez la noche sea más corta.
perhaps the night will be shorter.
No lo sé yo solo no me basto,
I don't know only that it is not enough.
quédate y lléname su espacio,
Stay and fill her space
Quédate, Quédate
Stay. Stay.
Laura se fue, no dijo adiós.
Larua left. she did not say goodbye.
dejando rota mi pasión.
leaving my broken passion.
Laura quizá ya me olvidó
Perhaps, Laura already forgot me
y otro rozó su corazón
and another has touched her  heart
y yo sólo sé decir su nombre.
and only I can know to say her name.
No recuerdo ni siquiera el mío.
I don't even remember mine.
Quién me abrigará este frío
Who will shelter me from this cold
y si te como a besos, tal vez
and if I kiss you, perhaps
la noche sea más corta,
the night will be shorter
no lo sé yo sólo no me basto,
I don't know, only that I am not enough
Quédate. Quédate, Quédate
Stay. Stay. Stay.
Puede ser difícil para ti
It may be hard for you
pero no puedo olvidarla.
but I can't forget her.
Creo que es lógico.
I believe that it's logical.
Por más que yo intente escaparme,
No matter how much I try to escape,
ella está.
she is here.
Unas horas jugaré a quererte
A few hours I will play at loving you
pero cuando vuelva a amanecer
but when the morning comes
me perderás para siempre
you will lose me forever
y si te como a besos sabrás
and if I kiss you, you will know
lo mucho que me duele -
how much it hurts me -
este dolor.
this pain.
no encontraré en tu abrazo el sabor
I will not find in your arms the taste
de los sueños que Laura me robó
of the dreams that Laura stole from me
si me enredo en tu cuerpo
If I get tangled in your body
sabrás que sólo Laura es dueña
you will know that only Laura es the owner
de mi amor no encontraré en tu abrazo
of my love I will not find  in your embrace
el sabor de los besos que Laura
the taste of those kisses that Laura
me robó me robó.
stole from me stole from me.



Vocabulary



amo: I love
besarte: to kiss you
cuerpo: body
encontraré: I will find
enfermizo: sickly
pensando: thinking
perderás: you will lose
peso: weight
sabor: flavor
tregua: truce

















No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...