Friday, January 12, 2018

Cuna De Vida By Making Movies


biSINGual logo

Learn Spanish With Making Movies


Cuna De Vida / Cradle Of Life


Carne y hueso. Dame un beso. No dejes
Flesh and bone. Give me a kiss. Don't stop 
de venir aquí Calor y sueño deseo ser tu
coming here. Warmth and dream. I want to be
dueño comer de tu jardín Y dices
your owner. To eat from your garden and you say
Dame un beso estoy tan arrecho 
Give me kiss. I am so excited
no te vayas de mí
Don't leave me.
Ojo a ojo pecho a pecho lo mejor de vivir 
eye to eye chest to chest the best of living
es cuando dices, carne y mente.
is when you say flesh and mind 
A guardar diente.
watch your teeth
baja a tu rodillas y Quita esos lentes todo 
get down on your knees and take off your glasses
es decente no recuerdas ese día 
it's decent. You don't remember that day
Cuando éramos chicos
when we were kids.
amor era lindo cadera encima de mí 
love was pretty. Hips on top of me.
Yo cubrí tu boca que tu mamá
I covered your mouth so that your mom
no te oiga el ritmo no quiebra aquí 
didn't hear you. The rhythm is not broken here
Yo cubrí tu boca que tu mamá no te oiga
I covered your mouth so that your mom doesn't hear you
lo mejor de vivir es cuando dice Ella
the best of life is when she says
tan atrevida, me lleva a la cuna de vida 
so bold, she takes me to the cradle of life
Ella, mi atrevida ,
she, my daring woman,
me lleva a la cuna de vida Ella me llevó,
takes me to the cradle of life
con su boca y sus labios
with her mouth and her lips
me llevó Cuna de Vida 
she took me to the cradle of life.
Ella me llevó Cuna de Vida
she took me to the cradle of life. 

Vocabulary


a: to, at, of
arrecho: excited, erect
atrevida: bold, daring
cadera: hip
calor: warmth, heat
carne: flesh, meat
decente: decent, proper
deseo: I desire
sueño: dream
Venir: to come

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...