Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Deséame Suerte By Vetusta Morla


biSINGual logo



Learn Spanish Listening To Vetusta Morla



Deséame Suerte/ Wish Me Luck




Se apaga el carrousel después de otro carnaval.
The carousel is turned off after another carnival.
Los conos de papel ensucian el piso.
Paper cones litter the floor.
Se apaga el carrousel. Se marcha de la ciudad.
The carousel is turned off. It goes away from the city.
¿Y que viene después? No sé donde regresar.
And what comes after? I don't know where to return.
La aurora me dejó a los pies de mí mismo
The dawn left me at my feet
Sin cima que ascender, sin nota en las páginas
without a point to go up to, without a note on the pages
Soy lo que ves. Soy un indicio.
I am what you see. I am a sign.
No reconozco mi propio carnet.
I don't recognize my own ID card.
Soy lo que ves, solo el principio.
I am what you see, only the beginning.
Busco las riendas de un nuevo corcel
I look for the reins of new horse.
Ha sido mágico
It has been magic.
Ha sido mágico
It has been magic
Haber llegado aquí sin un solo talismán
To have arrived here without a single talisman
Perdido el tenedor me queda el mordisco.
Lost, the fork that leaves me the bite
(chorus)
Todos necesitamos alguien que nos cubra
We all need someone that covers us
A veces un aplauso a veces un juez
At times, applause, at times a judge.
Todos necesitamos luz en la penumbra
We all need light in the shadows
Y un villano honrado en quien te
and an honest villain who believes in you
Se apaga el carrousel, se apaga el carrousel
The carousel turns off. The carousel turns off
Deséame suerte
Wish me luck.
Soy lo que ves, solo el principio
I am what you see, only the beginning
Guardo en la manga el as que encontré
I keep the ace that I found in my sleeve
Días ayer. Tardes que alumbras
Yesterday's days. Afternoons that shine.
Tengo las riendas de un nuevo cordel
I have the reins to a new horse
de un nuevo cordel, de un nuevo cordel
of a new horse of a new horse
de un nuevo corcel
of a new horse.

Vocabulary


carnet: licence, ID
cima: top
ciudad: city
conos: cones
juez: judge
páginas: pages
papel: paper
penumbra: darkness
regresar: return
riendas: reins







No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...