Friday, January 19, 2018

Andas En Mi Cabeza By Chino Y Nacho

biSINGual logo

Learn Spanish Listening To Chino Y Nacho




Anda En Mi Cabeza/ You Are In My Head


Me delata la mirada
My look betrays me
hacerme el tonto para qué
making me the fool
A mi no me importa nada.
None of that is important to me.
Prefiero vivir y perder
I prefer to live and lose
que no haber vivido nada
than to never have lived at all
Si te vas
If you go,
quedaré en un dolor
I will be in a pain
que jamás conocí.
that I have never knew.
Como arena en el viento
Like sand in the wind
Sin brújula sin direcciones
without a compass without an address
Pisado y sediento
stepped on a thirsty
Lo mismo que ver un humano
The same as to see a human
sin alma en el cuerpo
without a soul in his body
Si te vas
If you go
Quedaré en un dolor
I will be in a pain
Que jamás conocí
that I never knew
Andas en mi cabeza
You are in my head
Nena a todas horas
Baby, at all hours
No sé cómo explicarte
I don't know how to explain it.
El mundo me da vuelta
The world spins around me.
Tú me descontrolas
You make me lose control
No paro de pensarte
I don't stop thinking of you
Porque me la paso imaginando que
because I spend the time imagining that
Contigo me casé
that you and I got married
Y por siempre te amé
and I loved you forever
(chorus)
Imagínate que tú conoces lo que desconoces
Imagine that you know that which you don't know
Yo me convierto en lobo después de las doce
That I turn into a wolf after midnight
si no tuviera mi loba para que la despose.
if I were not to have my she wolf to marry.
Me voy con la manada hasta que me destroce
I go with the pack so that I am not destroyed
por que en la calle hay mucha competicion
because in the street there is a lot of competition.
Siempre lo bueno se corrompe
The good always become corrupt
pero me viene otra mujer aprovechándose
but another woman takes advantage
cuando tu eres la que me encanta, chica
when you are the one that I love, girl.
Nunca yo me atrevería a dejarte sola
I would never leave you alone
chiquitica nunca sola
little girl,  never alone
Por ti yo guarde mi pistola
For you, I guard my gun
Las gatitas no me controlan
The other babes don't control me
Estas dudando yo lo se
you are doubting I know it
Pero me quieres a la vez
but you love me at the same time
Solo pide que, te de mi love
Just ask to give you my love
Que te de mi love, que te de
that I give you my love
(chorus)
Si tu te vas, se muere el amor
If you go, the love dies
el que tu me das y llega el dolor
that you give me and the pain arrives.
Seré un vagabundo solo en este mundo
I will be a homeless person alone in this world
Sin rumbo, sin rumbo
Without direction. Without direction.
Si tu te vas , se muere el amor
If you go , the love dies
el que tu me das  y llega el dolor .
that you give me and the pain arrives.
Seré un vagabundo solo en este mundo
I will be a homeless person alone in this world
sin rumbo, sin rumbo
without direction without direction.
Tu eres mi musa. Eres mi letra. Tu eres mi armonía.
You are my muse. You are my lyrics. You are my harmony.
Eres el agua que me ahoga en la melancolía
You are the water that drowns me in melancholy.
(chorus)

Vocabulary

brújula: compass
hacerme: to make me
humano: human
letra: lyrics
manada: herd, pack
pisado: stepped on
sediento: thirsty
vagabundo: homeless
viento: wind
vivido: lived





No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...