Thursday, January 11, 2018

Ropa Interior By Justine Quiles

biSINGual logo

Learn Spanish Listening to Justine Quiles



Ropa Inerior / Underwear



Anoche fue
Last night was
una larga historia
a long story
En verdad no se
In truth, I don't know.
No tengo memoria
I have no memory
de cómo terminamos
of how we ended
tampoco recuerdo ni como empezamos
neither do I remember how we began
Y en la manana cuando desperté
and in the morning when I woke up
Toda tu ropa interior
all your underwear
dejaste tirada
you left thrown all over
en mi habitación
my room
para que te recordara
so that I remember you
y si esa fue tu intención
and if that was your intention
Fue una buena jugada
it was a good move
Estoy llamando espero que estes sola
I am calling hoping you are alone
Para que esta noche venga y la recojas
so that tonight you can come and pick it up
Mi almohada quiere que regreses
My pillow wants you to come back
Para que te pise
so that it covers you
Mi cama quiere que en ella aterrices
My bed wants you land on it
Las paredes quieren que deslices
The walls want you to slide in
Y mis sabanas no quieren ni que te avise
and my sheets want that you are not warned
A la hora de darte toda 
What time can I give all of it to you
Morderte y comerte toda 
To bite you and eat all of you
El cielo nublado ya se fue el sol
The sky is cloudy. The sun has already set.
Las luces se fundieron están a mi favor.
The lights have dimmed in my favor.
A la hora de darte toda 
At what time can I give you all of it
Morderte y comerte toda 
To bite you and to eat all of you
El cielo nublado ya se fue el sol.
The sky is cloudy. The sun has already set.
Las luces se fundieron están a mi favor
The dimmed lights are in my favor
Toda tu ropa interior
All of your underwear
Dejaste tirada
you left thrown around
En mi habitación
in my room
Para que te recordara
so that I would remember you
Y si esa fue tu intención
and if that was your intention
Fue una buena jugada
It was well played
Estoy llamando espero que estes sola
I am calling you hoping you are alone
Pa que esta noche venga y la recoja
so that tonight you can come and pick it up.
Me recoges la ropa interior
You pick up the underwear
Que dejaste en mi habitación
that you left in my room
Tu gritos de placer no de dolor
Your shouts of pleasure not of pain
Escucha que el gemir es un honor
To listen to the groans is an honor
Vente de nuevo nena
Come again, baby
Que la noche está serena
Let the night be serene
Aúlla que la luna está llena
Howl when the moon is full
Y no quiero que cojas pena
I don't want you to be sorry
(chorus)


Vocabulary


almohada: pillow
gemir: to groan
gritos: shouts
intención: intention
morderte: to bite you
nublado: cloudy
ropa interior: underwear
sabanas: sheets
tampoco: neither
Tirade: thrown

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...