Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Tormenta By Making Movies


biSINGual logo


Learn Spanish With Making Movies



 Tormenta/ Storm


Yo quiero ver mi familia esta Navidad,
I want to see my family this Christmas
Y quiero hablar con mi abuelo, oír la verdad
and I want to speak with my grandfather, to hear the truth
Porque el frio me atormenta,
because the cold torments  me
El frio me atormenta,
The cold torments me(4xs)
Yo quiero ver mi país esta Navidad,
I want to see my country this Chrismas
Y quiero bailar en mi pueblo otra vez más,
I want to dance in my town once again
Porque el frio me atormenta,
because the cold torments me (4xs)
No quiero estar perdido.
I don't want to be lost ! ( 4xs)
(chorus)
Yo quiero saber que va pasar conmigo,
I want to know what is going to happen with me.
Déjame saber si voy a estar perdido.
Let me know if I am going to be lost.
Yo quiero crecer, cambiar este sonido.
I want to grow up. To change this tune
El frio me atormenta.
The cold torments me.

Vocabulary

abuelo: grandfather
atormenta: torment
crecer: to grow
familia: family
hablar: to speak
navidad: Chrismas
oír: to hear
país: country
sonido: sound
verdad: truth

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...