Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Azúcar Amargo By Fey



biSINGual logo


Learn Spanish With Fey



Azúcar Amargo/ Bitter Sugar


Algo quieres esconder
Something you want to hide
que no se qué es
I don't know what that is
Y ya me haré daño
and it will hurt me.
Por favor no pongas entre tú y yo
Please don't put between you and me
dudas que por hoy
doubts that can separate us
Puedan separarnos
today.
Contéstame, aunque duela dime por qué
Answer me, although it hurts, tell me why
No te brillan igual que ayer
Your eyes do not 
Las pupilas cuando me miras
shine the same way when you look at me
Mientes, te conozco bien
You lie. I know you well
Está claro que algo está cambiando
It is clear that something is changing
Habla, no huyas de mi
Speak. Don't run from me
A quemarropa ya vi
At pointblank already I saw
Que es lo que te tiene así­
that its got a hold of you so 
Visiblemente agitado
visible upset.
En el altar de mi credo particular
At the alter of my particular creed 
Nada, nadie me importa más
noting nobody is more important to  me
Que la música de tus labios
than the music of your lips.
Eres azúcar amargo
You are bitter sugar
Delirio y pecado
delirious and sinful
Un cofre de sorpresas
a chest of surprises
Llegas, me besas y
you arrive, you kiss me and
Eres azúcar amargo
you are bitter sugar
Un ángel, un , díablo
an angel , an devil
Maldito embustero
a damn liar
Sólo siento que te estoy perdiendo
I only feel that I am losing you
Odio tener que ser yo
I hate having to be me
Quien te obligue a dar
who makes you give 
Ese primer paso
that first step
Si es que hay alguien aparte de mí­
If there is anyone besides me
Ahora mismo y aquí­ cortamos en sano
right now and here we cut it in health
Me desharé, por dentro me desharé
I will get rid of me, from inside I will get rid 
de dolor pero no daré
of the pain but I will not give
por pararte ni un solo paso
for stopping you from taking only one step.
(chorus)

Vocabulary

cofre: chest
conozco: I know
contéstame: answer me
credo: creed
daño: hurt, damage
dime: tell me
dudas: doubts
esconder: to hide
quemarropa: point blanks
separarnos: to separate us

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...