Monday, January 29, 2018

Un Vuelo A La ... By Romeo Santos And Jessie Reyez




biSINGual logo

Learn Spanish With Romeo Santos And Jessie Reyez






Un Vuelo A La ... / A flight To...


Recoge tu equipaje y vete
Get your bags and go
Obviamente no vamos a funcionar
Obviously we are not going to work
Puñeta, no soy tu juguete.
Jackoff, I am not your toy.
Te has dedicado a joderme y fastidiar
you have dedicated yourself to fuck with me and to bother me.
Tú tú tú tú eres loca
You you you you are crazy
Y mi temple ya no te soporta.
My temple can no longer support you.
Creo que yo, yo, yo, yo fui paciente.
I think that I I I I was patient.
Recomiendo el psiquiátrico urgente
I recommend a Psychiatrist, ASAP.
Llévate todos mis planes
Take all of my plans
El perro, la plata, lo que yo invertí
The dog, the money that I invested
Te regalo un vuelo a la mierda.
I give you a flight to shit.
De ida sin vuelta muy lejos de mí.
Leave from here without returning, far from me.
Don't know, don't know, don't know
I don't know why I ever fucked with you
And you can keep the house
Or I'll burn it down, instead
Go tell the doctor that you made me crazy
Blame me for demons that you put in my head
Too, too, too, too many nights out
With a new chick you thought I wouldn't find out
Only new, new, new, new love is easy
Boy, you never ever, ever knew how to treat me

Y entre el cielo y la tierra
And between the sky and the earth,
No hay nada oculto
there is nothing hidden
Me lo vas a pagar
Go tell your mama she messed up
You ain't the only that's fed up
Not going to find another me
You ain't going no, no
Ya no te amo, vete al infierno
I don't love you anymore. Go to Hell.
Si no te largas, me marcharé
If you don't get out, I will leave.
Tranquilo mi hijito
Cool it my little boy
que yo a usted nunca lo amé
with that, I never loved you.
Tienes viente personalidades
You have 20 personalities
y no he vuelto a ver el personaje del cual me enamoré.
and I have not seen again the character I loved.
¿Sabes qué, por qué no te vas  para la mierda
You know what? Why don't you go to shit.
Tú, tú, tú, tú eres loca
You you you are crazy
y mi temple ya no te soporta
and my temple does not support you anymore
Creo que yo, yo, yo, yo fui paciente
I think that I I I I was patience.
Recomiendo el psiquiátrico urgente
I recommend a psychiatrist ASAP.
Too, too, too, too many nights out
With a new chick you thought I wouldn't find out
Only new, new, new, new love is easy
Boy, you never ever, ever knew how to treat me
No, no, what the fuck you're talking about?
I was good to you

Vocabulary

equipaje: luggage, bags
fastidiar: to annoy
funcionar: to work
joderme: to fuckme
jugete: toy
mierda: shit
obviamente: obviously
perosnaje: character
plata: silver, money
oculto: hidden







No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...