Wednesday, January 31, 2018

La Playa By La Oreja De Van Gogh

biSINGual logo

Learn Spanish With La Oreja De Van Gogh




La Playa / The Beach




No sé si aún me recuerdas
I don't know if you still remember me
Nos conocimos al tiempo
We met that time
Tú, el mar y el cielo
you, the sea and the sky
Y quién me trajo a ti
and who brought me to you
Abrazaste mis abrazos
you hugged my hugs
Vigilando aquel momento
Watching that moment
aunque fuera el primero
although it was the first
Lo guardara para mí
I will keep it for me
Si pudiera volver a nacer
If I could be born again
Te vería cada día amanecer
I would see you each morning
Sonriendo como cada vez
smiling like every time
Como aquella vez
like that time
Te voy a escribir la canción más bonita del mundo
I am going to write the most beautiful song in the world for you
Voy a capturar nuestra historia en tan solo un segundo
I am going to capture our story in only one second
Y un día verás que este loco de a poco se olvida
and one day you will see that this little bit of crazy one forgets
Por mucho que pasen los años de largo en su vida
For as much as the long years pass in our life
El día de la despedida
the day of the goodbye
De esta playa de mi vida
from this beach from my life
Te hice una promesa
I made you a promise
Volverte a ver te
to return to you to see you
Más de cincuenta veranos
Today it's been more than fifty summers
Hace hoy que no nos vemos
that we have not seen each other
Ni tú, ni el mar ni el cielo
Neither you nor the sea nor the sky
Ni quien me trajo a ti
Nor that who brought me to you
(chorus)


Vocabulary


abrazarte: to hug you
capturer: to capture
cincuenta: fifty
despedida: dismissed
hice: I made
nacer: to be born
playa: the beach
sonriendo: smiling
veranos: summers
vigilando: watching

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...