Thursday, February 1, 2018

Mi Primer Million By Bacilos


biSINGual logo
 

  

          Learn Spanish With Bacilos






Mi Primer Million / My First Million


Yo solo quiero pegar en la radio.
I only want a hit on the radio.
yo solo quiero pegar en la radio.
I only want a hit on the radio.
Estoy ya cansado de estar endeudado,
I am already tired of being in debt,
de verte sufriendo por cada centavo,
of seeing you suffer for each cent.
Dejémoslo todo y vamonos para miami.
Let's leave it all and go to Miami.
Voy a lo que voy, a volverme famoso
I do what I do to be famous 
a la vida de artista. A vivir de canciones.
To the live of an artist. To live off songs.
Vender ilusiones que rompan diez mil corazones
To sell illusions that break 10 thousand hearts
yo solo quiero pegar en la radio,
I only want a hit on the radio,
para ganar mi primer millón,
to earn my first million
para comprarte una casa grande,
to buy you a big house
en donde quepa tu corazón.
where your heart can fit.
Yo solo quiero que la gente cante,
I only want the people to sing
por todos lados esta canción
for all sides this song
desde san juan hasta barranquilla
from San Juan to Barranquilla
desde sevilla hasta nueva york.
from Seville to New York.
Yo te repito que
I repeat to you that 
me van a escuchar,
they are going to listen to me
en la radio en la televisión
on the radio and the TV
y asi será mi primer millón
and just like that, it will be my first million
Apenas lleguemos llamamos a emilio.
Just as we arrive, we call Emilio.
yo tengo un amigo, amigo de un amigo
I have a friend of a friend
con línea directa al cielo de tantas 
with a direct line to the heavens of so 
estrellas.
many stars.
Despues andaremos de aqui para alla
After which we will walk from here to there
con Paulina Rubio y Alejandro Sanz,
with Paulina Rubio and Alejandro Sanz
tranquila querida, paulina solo es una amiga
Calm down babe, Paulina is only a friend
(chorus)
Desde Kabul hasta Curaçao
From Kabul to Caracus
Desde callao hasta Panamá
From Callao to Panama
Yo solo quiero pegar en la radio,
I only want a hit on the radio
para ganar mi primer millón,
To earn my first million
para comprarte una casa grande,
To buy you a big house
en donde quepa tu corazón.

where your heart fits.
Yo solo quiero que la gente cante
I only want the people to sing
por todos lados esta canción
for all sides this song
desde Guayaquil a Santo Domingo
From Guayaquil to Santo Domingo
desde Tijuana hasta Salvador
From Tijuana to El Salvador
Echale para delante o echale para alla
Kick it to the front or throw it over there
Echa para delante echa para delante
Hit it in the front. hit it in the back.
Ya quiero salir de esta bicicleta.
I want to leave from this bike.
salir a rumbear sin pensar en la cuenta,
To leave and hang out without thinking of the bill
comprate un vestido de oscar de la renta,
to buy you an Oscar de la Renta dress
tranquila que ahí viene mi primer millón
Calm down here comes my first million.
(chorus)




Vocabulary



centavo: cent

comprarte: to buy you

dejémoslo: let’s leave it

en: in , at , on

endeudado: in debt

famoso: famous

ganar: to win, earn

línea: line

pegar: to stick

vender: to sell











No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...