Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Gordita By Shakira

biSINGual logo

Learn Spanish With Shakira





Gordita / Chubby Girl



Esto a ti te va a calentar
This is going to heat you up
A calentar
To heat up
A calentar
to heat up
(repeat)
Yo no quiero un erudito, ni a un millonario
I don't want a scholar or a millionaire
Sino a uno como te con ese vocabulario
But someone like you with that vocabulary
Contigo yo pierdo hasta mis buenos modales
With you I lose my good manners
Aunque terminemos como dos animales
Although we end up like two animals
Muévete, muévete como un invertebrado
Move it move it like you don't have a spine
Soy tu cazadora y tu eres mi venado
I am your huntress and you are my deer
Si mamita yo soy como Bambi, tu venadito
And you moma, I am like Bambi, your little deer
Dale, cállate y ponte de ladito
Give it, shut up and get on
(chorus)
Eso que me dices tu, eso
that is what you tell me, that
Son palabras bonitas dedicadas llenas de amor para mi
They are pretty words dedicated  full of love for me
Tu eres mi gordita
You are my chubby girl
(repeat)
Perversión absoluta en el área
Absolute perversion in the area
Perverso como tener sexo en una funeraria
Perverse like having sex in a mortuary
Yo soy el jefe, y yo la secretaria
I am the boss and you the secretary
Deja que te saque tu lado de ordinaria
Let me take you from the ordinary side
Shakira te estas bien bonita
Shakira you are quiet pretty
Aunque también me gustabas cuando estabas mas gordita
Although I also liked you when you were fatter
Con el pelito negrito y la cara redondita
With black hair and a round little face
Y así medio rockerita
And so half rocker
También me gustas ahora, pero cuando pierdes los modales
I also like you now, but when you lose your manners
Cuando comes sin cubiertos como los animales
When you eat without sliverware like the animales
Cuando se te sale lo sucio, lo obsceno
When your dirtiness and obscene comes out
Todo lo que sabe bueno, todo el veneno
All that one knows well all the poison
Si yo soy criminal (tu eres una delincuente)
If I am a criminal you are a delinquent
Vamos a tirarnos los dos del mismo puente
Let's throw ourselves from the same bridge
Sin paracaídas de nuestro mundo volando
Without parachutes, flying from our world
Como los hippies cuando están fumando
Like hippies when they are smoking
(chorus)
Me gusta que me mires como una delincuente
I like that you look at me like a delinquent
Soy Caperucita, y te eres el lobo que miente
I am Little Red Riding Hood and you are the wolf that lies
Invítame a pasarme por el lado salvaje
Ask me to walk on the wild side
Donde yo no tenga que llevar maquillaje
Where I don't have to wear makeup
Puedo decirte todo, todo lo que pienso
I can tell you everything, everything I am thinking
Soy peor que te, y si me buscas yo te encuentro
I am worse than you, and if you look at me I find you
Chiquita rica que me rasca cuando pica chica
Little rich girl scratches me when the girl stings
Chiquito dame un pico chico en el hocico rico
Little boy, sting me a little in the muzzle
Yo poco a poco (poco) te toco un poco (poco)
I, little by little I touch you a little bit (repeat)
(chorus)

Vocabulary

calendar: to heat
erudite: scholar
millonario: millionaire
sino: if not, but
modales: manners
animals: animals
redontita: round
pelito : hair
perversión: perversion
funeraria: mortuary








No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...