Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Estoy Aquí By Shakira


biSINGual logo

Learn Spanish With Shakira


Estoy Aquí / I Am Here


Ya se que no vendrás 
I already know you won't come
Todo lo que fue 
All that left
El tiempo lo dejo atrás 
Time was left benind
Se que no regresarás 
I know that you won't return
Lo que nos paso 
That which happened to us
no repetirá jamás 
will never happen again
Mil años no me alcanzaran 
One thousand years will not let me
Para borrarte y olvidar 
erase you and forget
Y ahora estoy aquí
and now I am here
Queriendo convertir 
Wanting to convert
los campos en ciudad 
the fields in the city
Mezclando el cielo con el mar 
mixing the heaven with the sea
Se que te deje escapar 
I know that I let you escape
Se que te perdí
I know that I lost you
Nada podrá ser igual 
Nothing will be the same
Mil años pueden alcanzar
It may be one thousand years in order
Para que pueda perdonar 
to be able to forgive
Estoy aquí queriéndote 
I am here wanting you
Ahogándome 
drowning  me
Entre fotos y cuadernos 
between photos and notebooks
Entre cosas y recuerdos 
between things and memories
Que no puedo comprender 
that I can't understand
Estoy enloqueciéndome 
I am going crazy
Cambiándome un pie por 
changing my foot for
Cara mía 
my face
Esta noche por el día 
this night for the day
y nada le puedo yo hacer 
and I can do nothing
Las cartas que escribí 
The letters that I wrote
Nunca las envié 
I never sent
No querrás saber de mi 
I didn't want you to know about me
No puedo entender 
I can't understand
Lo tonta que fui 
the idiot that I was
Es cuestión de tiempo y fe 
It is a question of time and faith
Mil años con otros mil mas 
One thousand years with one thousand more
Son suficientes para amar 
are enough to love
(chorus)
Si aun piensas algo en mi 
If you still think something of me,
Sabes que sigo esperándote 
you know that I am still hoping for you
(chorus)


Vocabulary



ahogándome: drowning me
alcanzar: to reach
borrarte: to erase you
convertir: to convert
cuadernos: notebooks
enloqueciéndome: making me crazy
fotos: photos
mezclando: mixing
queriéndote: wanting you
vendrás: you will come



No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...