Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Loco By Enrique Iglesias

biSINGual logo


Learn Spanish With Enrique Iglesias


Loco / Crazy




Te pido de rodillas
I am on my knees asking you
Luna no te vayas
Moon, don't go
Alumbrale la noche a ese
Light up the night of that 
corazón desilusionado
disappointed heart
A veces maltratado
at times poorly treated
No te perdonaré
I will not forgive you
Si me dejas solo
if you leave me alone
Con los sentimientos
with the feelings
Que pasan como el viento
that pass like the wind
Lo revuelven todo
it stirs up everything
Y me vuelven loco
and it drives me crazy
Loco
Crazy
Por besar tus labios
To kiss your lips
Sin que quede nada por dentro de me
without leaving anything inside of me
Diciéndotelo todo
Telling you everything
Yo no te perdonaré
I won't forgive you
Si me dejas por dentro con ese dolor
if you leave me with that pain inside
No te perdonaré
I won't forgive you
Si me vuelves loco
if you make me crazy
Si me vuelves loco
if you make me crazy
Te pido de rodillas
I'm on my knees asking you
Uno y mil perdones
one thousands apologies
Que al llegar la aurora
that when the dawn comes
No me digas adiós
you won't tell me goodbye
No dejes ir el llanto
don't let go the crying 
De tantas canciones
of so many songs
De una luna rota
of one broken moon
Como una guitarra
like a guitar
Por tantas promesas
of so many promises
Que se van volando
that go flying away
Que me vuelven loco
that make me crazy


Vocabulary


Alúmbrale: light it up
Desilusionado: disappointed
Diciéndotelo: telling it to you
Guitarra: guitar
Llegar: to arrive
Perdonaré: I will forgive
Perdones: apologies
Revuelven: they stir
Rota: broken
Volando: flying

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...