Monday, February 19, 2018

El Farsante by Ozuna Y Romeo Santos

biSINGual Logo

Learn Spanish With Ozuna y Romeo Santos


El Farsante / The Faker


Calculan que relaciones que fracasan
they calculate that relationships fail
mayormente es por desengaño
mostly because of  disappointment
Falsedad que contamina y hace daño
Lies that contaminate and hurt
Tu fuiste perfecto clavel
you were the perfect, carnation
Que con mis manos marchite
that with my hands withered
Mi obra se llama Romeo
my work is called Romeo
Sin Julieta otra vez
without Juliet...again
Puedes pensar
You can think
soy el rey de las mentiras
I am the king of lies
Volvería a fallar
I could fail again
Aunque lo jure por mi vida
although I swore on my life
mis palabras no importan
my words aren't important
Ni valen ni de rodillas 
nor are worth either knee
Dice que has visto muchas novelas
They say you have seen many stories
y el actor debe llorar
and the actor should cry
No, ahora que hago
No, now what do i do ?
Ozuna y yo somos farsantes
Ozuma and I are fakers
Nos ahogamos en el fracaso
We drown in failure
No, lo juro en vano
No, I swear it in vain
Jamas yo vuelvo ser infiel con chapiadoras
Never will I return to be unfaithful  with Chapiadoras
Yo te amo
I love you
No, escúchame
No , listen to me
Esta pena que siento
this pain that I feel
Voy a hacer otro disco con Aventura
I an going to make another disc with Aventura
y te lo dedico enterito
and I dedicate it all to you
Si todavía me amas como ante
if you love me still like before
Ya nada me parece interesante
Nothing seems interesting to me
Yo sé que en el amor soy un farsante
I know that in love, I am a faker
Yo sin ti no vuelvo a enamorarme bebé
I without you will not fall in love again, baby
(chorus)
Sin ti yo no me vuelvo a enamorar
Without you I won't fall in love again
No sé ni qué pensar
I don't know what to think
Ya sé porque todo me sale mal
I already know because everything is going bad for me
Mentí diciéndote que era leal
I lied telling you I was loyal
Siento un amor real
I feel a true love
Le pido a dios me pueda perdonar
I ask God to forgive me
No quiero que te vaya
I don't want you to go
Vamos a intentarlo
We are going to try it
¿Por qué no salvamos nuestra relación?
Why don't we save our relationship ?
Tú sabes bebé, perdona bebé
You know baby, Forgive Baby
(chorus)
Tu aroma en la cama
Your smell in the bed
De ese que dejas cuando entras y sales
 that which you leave when you come and go
Dónde quedaron los besos y todos los planes
Where are are the kisses and all the planes kept
No sé si vivir o morir
I don't know if I live or die
Me encuentro en un limbo desde que te fuiste de aquí
I find myself in limbo sense you left from here
Eres la única persona que yo quiero que se venga encima de mí
you are the only person that I want to come on top of me
Mi libertad no la quiero
My freedom, I don't want it
tampoco la vida soltero
neither the single life
Yo lo que quiero es que quieran
what I want is what they all want 
Lo mismo que todo queremos
the same thing that we want
Tener una cuenta de banco
to have a bank account 
con dígitos y muchos ceros
with digits and many zeros
Hacer el amor a diario y de paso gastar el dinero bebé
to make love daily and to spend money, baby
(chorus)

Vocabulary


clavel: carnation
desenngaño: disillusion
dígitos: digits
enterito: whole
fallar: to fail
leal: loyal
mayormente: mainly
mentiras: lies
relaciones: relations
vano: vain

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...