Thursday, February 8, 2018

Amanecer By Edurne

biSINGual logo


Learn Spanish With Edurne



Amanecer / Dawn


Se fue sin saber
He left without knowing
que yo sí lo amé
that I, yes, loved him
Se fue sin creer en mí
He left without believing in me
Perdí la razón
I lost all reason
Sangré tanto amor
I bled so much love
que aún, hoy siento el vacío
that still today I fell the emptiness
Me lleva contigo
Take me with you
Mi corazón
My heart
me susurró
whispered to me,
A mí no vuelvas sin su amor
Don't return without his love
Camino al ayer
I walk into yesterday
Allá donde estés
Which is where you are
Hoy reto al olvido
today the challenge the forgotten
Se fue sin saber
He left without knowing 
que yo no me rindo
that I don't give up
(chorus)
Devuélveme
Return to me
el alma en pie
the soul that still stands
Devuélveme el amanecer
Return to me the dawn
Hoy vuelves conmigo
Today return with me

(chorus)


Vocabulary


amé: I loved
aún: yet, still, even
creer: to believe
devuélveme: return to me
perdí: I lost
reto: challenge
sangré: I bled
sí: yes
su: your
susurró: he she it whispered

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...