Thursday, February 15, 2018

Dura By Daddy Yankee

biSINGual logo

Learn Spanish With Daddy Yankee




í

Dura / Tough


Cuando yo la ví
When I saw her,
Dije, "si esa mujer fuera para mí" 
I said, "If that woman was for me"
Perdóname, te lo tenía que decir
Excuse me, I had to tell you
Estás dura, dura
You are tough
dura dura dura 
tough tough tough
Que estás dura, mano arriba porque tú te ves bien 
That you are tough. Hands up because you look good
Estás dura mamacita, te fuiste de nivel dura
You are tough Mommy. You go to a tough level
 Mira como brilla tu piel 
Look how your skin shines
Estás dura, dímelo dímelo ¿cómo es que es? 
You are tough tell me tell me, How is it that it is?
Estás dura, yo te doy un veinte de diez 
Your are tough. I give you a 20 out of 10
Estás dura, dura, dura
You are tough tough tough
Tú eres la máquina, la máquina de baile 
You are the machine, the dance machine
Si no tiene a nadie vente pa' mi' brazos, Baile 
If you don't have anyone come to my arms. Dance
Ese perfume se siente en el aire 
You can sense the perfume in the air
Algo como Argentina, tú me traes los Buenos Aires 
Something like Argentina. You bring me Buenos Aires ( Good Air)
Está poderosa, media escandalosa 
It is a powerful scandalous stocking
Habrán muchas mujeres pero tú eres otra cosa 
There will be many women but you are another things
Si fuera un delito eso de que estás hermosa
If it were a crime that you are pretty
te arresto en mi cama y te pongo las esposas
I'd arrest you in my bed and put you in handcuffs
Tienes el toque toque toque
You have the touch touch touch
Miren el material, edición especial
Look at the material, special edition
Tienes el toque toque toque
You  have the touch touch touch
Perdóname, te lo tenía que decir
Excuse me, I had to tell it to you
(chorus)
Me gusta como mueve ese ram pam pam
I like how she moves that ram pam pam
Mi mente maquineando en un plan plan plan
My mind scheming a plan plan plan
Si me deja, en esa curva le doy pam pam
If she leaves me in that curve I give it a pam pam
Cuál es tu receta no sé, esta para comerte bien
What is your recipe. I don't know. It is to eat well.
Me gusta como mueve ese ram pam pam
I like how she moves that ram pam pam
Mi mente maquineando en un plan plan plan
My mind schemes a plan plan plan
Si me deja, en esa curva le doy pam pam
If she leaves me in that curve I give her a pam pam
Tu belleza retumba las otras para la tumba
Your beauty resounds the others to the grave
Uno, dos y tres vamos a darle
One two and three let's give it
La envidia que se calle
The envy that quiets
Saludos a todas las nenas que paralizan la calle
welcomes to all the girls that block the street
¿Cómo tú te llamas? ¿de dónde tu eres?
What is your name? Where are you from?
Dame el número para entrar contigo en detalles
Give me your number so that I can get into the details with you
y tienes el toque, toque, toque
and you have the touch touch touch
Pareces una estrella formando el alboroto
Y
 and you seem like a a star in the choas
Tienes el toque, toque, toque
You have the touch touch touch
Se cae el internet cuando subes una foto
The internet crashes when you upload a photo
(chorus)
Tú tienes el size, otra como tú mami no hay
You have the size. There is no other like you, Mommy
Pégate, dale boom bye bye
Hit it. Give it . Bye bye
(repeat 3xs)

Vocabulary

brilla: he she it shines
delito: crime
dímelo: tell me
escandalosa: scandalous
esposas:wives, handcuffs
liga: league
mamacita: mommy
nivel: level
perdóname: excuse me
retumbando: rumbling

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...