Monday, March 19, 2018

El Celular By Daddy Yankee


Learn Spanish With Daddy Yankee


El Celular / Cell Phone


Quieres que te llame.
You want me to call you (repeat 3xs)
Pides que yo te llame.
You ask that I call you
Me das tu teléfono.
You give me your telephone number
¿Cómo nos vamos a ver.?
How are we going to take a look
Si tú no contestas el celular.
If you don't answer the phone?
Te llamé el lunes, te llamé el martes
I call you Monday, I call you Tuesday
Miércoles y jueves, también
Wednesday and Thursday too.
¿Viste todas las llamadas perdidas?
Did you see all the missed calls?
Por eso no te llamé el wikén
Because of this, I didn't call you over the weekend
No me gusta molestar
I don't like to bother
Ya no te quise llamar, mala mía
I already didn't want to call you. My bad.
Mami,te voy a dejar un mensaje
Mommy, I am going to leave you a message
Baby, usualmente no soy así
Baby, usually I'm not like this
Pero no lo pude evitar desde que yo vi
but I couldn't avoid it after I saw you
aquel material renellando el "jean"
filling out those jeans
Se ve que le estás dando bien duro al gym
I see that you are giving it hard at the gym
Sigo pensando, aquí recordando, como tú me bailabas
I continue thinking, here remembering how you were dancing with me
Tú sandungueando y yo maquineando lo dura que tú estabas
You were standing there and I was plotting how hard you would be
Voy directo a la raíz, si le ofende lo que he dicho, perdone miss
I go directly to the root. If what I say is offensive, excuse me miss
Yo hablo claro, negro o blanco, yo no voy con el color gris
I speak clear, black or white. I never go with the color grey
 (chorus)
Hombre, no, conmigo se quiere hacer la importante
Man, no, with me one wants to do what is important
Pero sigo bien campante, estoy más solicitado
but I continure well and happy , I am the most wanted
Que el empleo en la calle; pero con el destino choco
that they use on the street but destiny hit
Y a la nena que me pone bien loco
and the girl that makes me good crazy
Viste, mami, que pequeño es el mundo
you saw mommy how small the world is
La vida te cambia en segundos
life also changes for you in seconds
Baby girl. ¡Facilito, ma', mira cómo te encontré!
Baby girl, Congrats mommy, look how I found you
Vamos hacer...
We are going to make..
Mi número sale registra'o
my number has left the register
Parece que a mí tú me has picha'o
It seems as if you have called me
Par de veces te he llama'o...
For a couple of times I have called yiou
Baby girl... ¡Dime, baby, dime lo que vamo'a hacer!
Baby girl, tell me tell me what we are going to do
Vamo a hacer...
We are going to make...
Mi número sale registra'
My number leaves the register
Parece que a mí tú me has picha'o
It seems as if you have grabbed me 
Par de veces te he llama'o...
I have called you a couple of times
Y tú no contestas el celular...
and you don't answer the phone
(chorus)

Vocabulary


Claro: clear
Evitar: to avoid
Jueves: Thursday
Llamé: I called
Lunes: Monday
Martes: Tuesday
Mensaje: message
Molestar: to bother
Raiz: root
Sigo: I continue

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...