Monday, March 5, 2018

Corazón Espinado By Carlos Santana


biSINGual logo



Learn Spanish With Santana




Corazón Espinado/ Thorny Heart


Esa mujer me está matando 
That woman is killing me
Me ha espinado el corazón 
She has put thorns in my heart
Por más que trato de olvidarla 
For as much as I try to forget her,
Mi alma no da razón 
my soul doesn't give reason
Mi corazón aplastado 
My crushed heart
Molido y abandonado 
ground up and abandoned
A ver, a ver, tú sabes, dime, mi amor 
Let's see, let's see. You know, tell me my love
¿Cuánto amor, y que dolor nos quedó? 
How much love and and pain is left for us?
corazón espinado 
Thorny heart
Como duele, me duele no amar 
How it hurts, it hurts me not to love
como me duele el amor 
How love hurts me
y como duele, como duele el corazón 
and how it hurts, how it  hurts the heart
Cuando uno es bien entregado 
when one is well delivered
Pero no olvides mujer que algún día dirás 
but don't forget, woman, that some day you will say
(chorus)
Como me duele el olvido 
How it forgetfulness hurts
Como duele el corazón 
How the heart hurts
Como me duele el estar vivo 
How it hurts to be alive
Sin tenerte a un lado amor 
without having you at my side 
Corazón espinado 
thorny heart

Vocabulary


a ver: let’s see 
abandonado: abandoned 
aplastado: crushed 
dirás: you will say 
es: he she it is 
esa: that 
espinado: thorny
está: he she it is 
molido: ground 
olvidarla: to forget her 


No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...