Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Por Tu Orgullo By Aventura


Learn Spanish With Aventura



Por Tu Orgullo / Because Of Your Pride



Mujer por que a mi me haces esto 
Woman, why do you do me like that

yo se que tu orgullo no deja demostrar 
I know that your pride doesn't let

tus sentimientos y eso mujer te
your feeling  show and that, woman, 
llevaran a dificiles momentos. Sera por 
will lead to dificult moments. It will be because
tu ignorancia que a mi me tratas 
of your ignorance that you treat me
asi. No sabes lo que te pierdes
like this. You don't know what you are losing
conmigo seras feliz pero no por mi dinero 
With me, you will be happy but not because of my money
ni de lo que yo tengo no
nor of what I have.
 por el gran amor que yo te estoy
For the great love that I am 
ofreciendo .
offering you.
Solo sin tu cariño solo sin ti 
Alone, without your affection only without you
mujer porque tu maldito orgullo 
woman because your bad pride
no te deja entender. solo sin tu cariño
it doesn't let you understand. Alone, without your affection.
solo sin ti mujer si segues 
Alone, without you. Woman, if you continue
con esos juegos perderás. tu me querer 
with those games you will lose. You love me 
Tu sabes que por ti muero 
You know that for you, I die
y me has vuelto el titere en 
and your games have turned 
tus juegos pero 
me into a puppet
ya no juegas mas o te ubicas o me
already you don't play anymore or find yourself or me.
tengo que alejar no entiendo porque 
I have to plead. I don't understand why 
la vida a mi me a tratado 
life treats me 
asi 
like this.
la mujer que estoy amando es tan
The woman that I love is so
dificil de hacer feliz 
difficult to make happy
no entiendo sus sentimientos 
I don't understand her feelings
no me pone atencion 
She doesn't pay attention to me
hace dos meses le escribi una
it was two months ago I wrote a 
carta y no me a dicho 
letter and she hasn't said 
si le gusto. Me rindo 
if she likes it. I give up
en esta batalla la toalla 
in this battle. I am going 
la voy a lanzar tu quedaras coronada
to throw in the towel. You are crowned
tu premio la soledad
the prize of lonliness
(chorus) 

Vocabulary

Alegar: to plead 
Batalla:battle 
Coronado:crowned 
Demostrar: to demonstrate 
Difícil: difficult 
Dinero:money 
Ignorancia:ignorance 
Meses: months 
Ofreciendo: offering 
Ubicas: you locate

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...