Friday, February 23, 2018

Golden Intro By Romeo Santos

biSINGual logo

Learn Spanish With Romeo Santos




Golden Intro

Escucha las palabra de Romeo
Listen to the words of Romeo
Cada cien años nace un artista como yo
Every 100 years an artist like  me is born
Con el carisma y tanto flow
with the charisma and so much flow
Líricamente el mejor
lyrically the best
Soy el cantante favorito de tu hermana
I am your sister's favorite singer
 hasta el perro de tu casa
 even the  dog in your house
Brinca y salta cuando suenan mis bachatas
jumps and leaps when my songs are heard
Si no soy número en tu lista
If I'm not number one on your list,
perspectiva musical equivocada
your musical perspective is wrong
No lo tomes personal
don't take it personal
El sarcasmo entretiene con un toque de arrogancia
The sarcasm is entertaining with a touch of arrogance 
Que bacano es mi dios, por todas la 
How cool is my God, for all the 
bendiciones
blessings
Agradezco a los dijoquis
I'm thankful to the diocese
Que difunden mis canciones
that spreads my songs
Dejo mi alma plasmada en cada escenario
I leave my soul plastered on every scene
Es obligatorio deleitar mis seguidores
It's obligatory to delight my followers
I fucking love you, you heard?
Como lo dijo el gran combo
Like the big combo said
Lo que me vayan a dar
that which they are going to give me
Que me lo den en vida
is given to me in life
Glorifiquen mi nombre
They glorify my name
Mientras esté activo
While it's active
Siendo un rey en vida
being a king in life
I tried to tell them

Vocabulary


arrogancia: arrogance 
bendiciones: blessings 
charisma: charisma 
deleitar: to delight 
dijoquis: diocese 
hermana: sister 
líricamente: lyrically 
número: number 
obligatorio: required 
sarcasm: sarcasm

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...