Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Mirame Los Ojos By La Onda Vaselina


Learn Spanish With La Onda Vasalina




Mirame Los Ojos / Look Me In The Eyes



Dices que oyes voces casi cada noche,
you say that you hear voices almost every night
Crees que te voy a engañar.
You think that I am going to fool you.
Ven, no te equivoques, siéntate.
Come, make no mistake, sit down.
Se un hombre, aclaremos dudas y en paz,
Be a man, let's clear up doubts in peace 
Si los amigos no me ven suficiente 
If friends do not see me to be 
bien para ti.
enough for you.
Me importa un higo, eres tu, solo tu,
I don't give a fig, you are you only you
¿Quien vas a decidir?
Who is going to decide?
Mírame a los ojos, no diré nada, 
Look me in the eyes, I will say nothing, look 
 mira mis ojos.
into my eyes.
No me des la espalda.
Don't turn your back on me
Mírame a los ojos, sobran las palabras.
Look me in the eyes,words aren't necessary.
Mira mis ojos ve lo que siento.
Look me in the eyes. See what I feel.
Mírame a los ojos, no diré nada,
Look me in the eyes. I will not say anything.
Mira mis ojos, no me des la espalda,
Look me in the eyes. Don't turn your back on me.
Mírame a los ojos, sobran las palabras.
Look me in the eyes. Words aren't necessary.
Mira mis ojos, dime lo que ves ahi.
Look into my  eyes. Tell me what you see there.
Desde los zapatos a lo que hay debajo,
From the shoes to that which is under them.
El peinado, todo, te di.
The hairstyle, everything I give to you
Sin trampa ni cuento, ni gato encerrado,
without cheating or a story or a locked up cat.
Tal como tenía que ocurrir,
As it had happens,
Hoy si tu mano toma fuerte la mía, es eléctrico,
If your hand takes mine today, it is electric
La adrenalina, nos coloca a los dos.
The adrenaline locates us both.
Creo que ésto es amor.
I think that this is love.
(chorus)



Vocabulary


adrenalina: adrenaline
amigos: friends
debajo: under
encerrado: locked, closed
higo: fig
mirame: look at me
peinado: hairstyle
sientate: sit down
suficiente: sufficient
trampa: cheat


No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...