Monday, January 22, 2018

Amor Amor Amor By Jennifer Lopez

biSINGual logo


Learn Spanish Listening To Jennifer Lopez



Amor Amor Amor / Love Love Love





Damas y Caballeros
Ladies and Gentlemen
como eres
like you are
dos cuerpos entregados
two bodies comitted
un par de enamorados
a pair of lovers
flechados
hit by an arrow
cansados
tired
sudor desenfrenado
wild sweat
cuando tú y yo nos juntamos
when you and I are together
sin piedad aquí no aguantamos
without mercy, here we can't stand it
nos damos
we give it to each other
cuando hacemos el amor
when we make love
amor amor amor
love love love
vuelvo a la vida, siento que vuelo
I come back to life. I feel that I can fly
cuando hacemos el amor
when we make love
amor amor  amor
love love love
vuelvo a la vida cuando toco tu cuerpo
I come back to life when I touch your body
el sudor en tu piel
the sweat of your skin
Mami, me vuelves loco
Mommy, It drives me crazy
tus besos saben a miel
your kisses taste like honey
ahora
now
quiero tu desnudez
I want your nakedness
a mí, si tú te vuelves luego hacemos otra vez
to me, if you come back, we'll do it again.
cuando se pone el babydoll, boom, arrasa
when she puts on the babydoll, boom, it wipes me out
una copa de vino y tumba la casa
one drink of wine and it brings down the house
no sé que me pasa
I don't know what is happening to me
pero cuando me abraza
but when she hugs me
con su fuego me traspasa
with her fire she pierces me
a en el medio de la cama se entrega
and in the middle of the bed she delivers it
siempre para adalante, sabe como se brega
always going forward, she knows how to
y se pega (se pega), se pega (se pega)
and she comes close she comes close
(chorus)
amor toda la noche
to love all night
bañados en sudor
bathed in sweat
tenemos la fortuna
we have the fortune
de perder el control
of losing control
se oculta la luna
the moons hides
cuando sale el sol
when the sun rises
bésame rico, vuélveme loca
kiss me richly drive me crazy
así, así, así
like that
así, así, así
like that
sabes a cielo, hueles a gloria
you know the heavens you smell like glory
dáme la vida y la victoria
give me life and the victory
así, así, así
like that
asi asi asi
like that
Yo quiero hacértelo lento
I want do it to you slow
tu cuerpo
your body
fluyendo así como el viento
flowing like the wind
Sin mezclar los sentimientos
without mixing sentiments
bien lento, muy lento
good slow, very slow
para aprovechar el tiempo contigo, bebé
so as to take advantage of the time with you, baby
(chorus)

Vocabulary


bañados: bathed
caballeros: gentlemen
damas: ladies
desenfrenado: wild
desnudez: nudity
entregados: delivered, committed
fluyendo: flowing
fortuna: fortune
piedad: pity
vino: wine



No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...