Thursday, November 9, 2017

Súbeme La Radio By Enrique Iglesias

biSINGual logo

Learn Spanish With Enrique Iglesias



Súbeme La Radio/ Turn Up The Radio


Súbeme la radio.
Turn up the radio.
Tráeme el alcohol.
Bring me alcohol.
Súbeme la radio que, esta es mi canción.
Turn up the radio. That is my song.
Siente el bajo que va subiendo.
You can feel the bass getting louder.
Tráeme el alcohol que quita el dolor.
Bring me alcohol to take away the pain.
Hoy, vamos a juntar la luna y el sol.
Today, we are going to join the moon and sun.
Ya no me importa  nada
Now nothing is important to me
Ni el día ni la hora.
not the day or the hour.
Sí lo he perdido todo.
Yes, I have lost everthing.
Me has dejado en las sombras.
You have left me in the shadows.
Te juro que te pienso.
I swear that I think of you.
hago el mejor inteno.
I have the best intentions.
El tiempo pasa lento
Time passes slowly
y yo me voy muriendo.
and I am going to die.
Si llega la noche y tú no contestas,
If the night comes and you don't answer,
te juro me quedo esperando a tu puerta.
I swear to you I will stay waiting at your door.
Vivo pasando las noches en vela
I live spending sleepless nights
y sigo cantando bajo la luna llena.
and I continue singing under the full moon.
(chorus)
Huyendo de pasado
Fleeing the past
en cada madrugada.
with each daybreak.
No encuentro ningún modo
I don't find any way 
de borrar nuestra historia.
to erase our history.
A salud bebiendo
To health, drinking
mientras me quede aliento.
while I continue breathing
Solo le estoy pidiendo
I only you 
romper este silencio.
to break this silence.
(chorus)
Ando loco y desesperado
I go crazy and desperate
en busca de tu amor.
looking for your love.
No me dejes en esta soledad.
Don't leave me in this solitude.
Te pido en verdad.Te digo,
I ask you in truth. I tell you,
vuelve conmigo.
come back to me.
si tú me llamas, 
If you call me,
te juro que bailamos.
I swear we will dance.
Y yo quiero verte ya.
I want to see you already.
Ya no aguanto más.
I can't take it anymore.
Quiero darte calor
I want to give you warmth
solo una vez más.
only one more time.
Quiero verte ya.
I want to see you now. Yo no te miento.
I don't lie to you.
Todavía te espero.
I still wish for you.
Sabes bien que te 
You know well that 
no sé vivir sin ti.
I don't know how to live without you.

Vocabulary

dolor: pain
hora: hour
huyendo: fleeing
inteno: intent
juntar: to join
luna: moon
puerta: door
sombras: shadows
vela: candle
ya: already, now



No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...