Thursday, November 16, 2017

Lo Haré Por Ti by Paulina Rubio

biSINGual logo

Learn Spanish With Paulina Rubio

Lo Haré Por Ti/ I Will Do It For You


Mira que bien se nos da, 
Look how well it is for us.
eso de estar juntos los dos.
this being together, the both of us.
Eso de planear futuro siempre acompañándonos
 The planning our future of always being together
Me queda bien de aceptar, como en 
It suits me well to acept it like 
 un tango de Gardel
one of Gardel's tengos
donde la  buena y el malo al final siempre
where the good and bad are finally together forever
quedan bien.
getting along
Analizádote a ti te veo más loco que yo
As i am analyzing you, i see you are crazier than I
que vienes solo a la guerra
that you come alone to the war
en contra de un gran batallón
against a great battalion
pero me juego por ti del todo 
but I play for you all together
y de una solo vez
and in one time
tanto emoción me impresiona
so much emotion impresses me
y estoy segura que esta vez
and I am sure that this time...
Lo haré por ti
I will do it for you
porque tu me elevas 
because you lift me up
como la hoja al viento
like a leaf in the wind
y cuando me besas,
and when you kiss me
siento que desparas
I feel like you hit me 
en medio de mi alma
in the middle of my soul.
Lo haré por ti
I will do it for you
porque es tu mirada 
because it is your gaze
ver el mismo cielo,
to see the same heaven
y cuando te beso,
and when I kiss you
siento que desparas
I feel you hit me 
en medio de mi alma
in the middle of my soul.
Y desde ahora podré
and from now I will be able
barrer en este corazón
to brush away  in this heart
todos aquellos sucesos,
all those events
que me pusieron de bajón
That put me down
y si amor es aprender,
and if love is to learn
tu amor es un gran lección
your love is a great lesson
Y aquí me lanzo de nuevo
and here I throw myself again
en una sola dirección
in one direction.

(chorus)


Vocabulary

aceptar: to accept
acompañándonos: accompanying us
analizándote: Checking you out
batallón:battalion
emoción: emotion
eso: that 
futuro: future
gran: great
haré: I will do
planear: to plan



\











No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...