Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Bon Bon By PItbull


Learn Spanish With Pitbull



Bon Bon



Esto aquí es para las mujeres,
This here is for the women
En la discoteca que están buenísimas,
in the disco that are very good
bellisimas, lindisimas,
very beautiful,very pretty
Y ya tu sabes el resto.
and you already know the rest.
Yo se lo doy a direct TV
I know that I give you direct TV
mira que tu estas rica 
Look how rich you are.

Bon Bon Bon Bon yo quiero estar contigo.
Bon Bon Bon Bon I want to be with you.
Bon Bon Bon Bon tu quieres estar conmigo.
Bon Bon Bon Bon you want to be with me.
Bon Bon Bon Bon dale cosa rica.
Bon Bon Bon Bon give  up something rich.
Bon Bon Bon Bon trae tus amiguitas.
Bon Bon Bon Bon bring your little friends.
Bon Bon Bon Bon yo quiero estar contigo
Bon Bon Bon Bon I want to be with you

Bon Bon Bon Bon tu quiere estar conmigo
Bon Bon Bon Bon you want to be with me
Bon Bon Bon Bon dale cosa rica
Bon Bon Bon Bon give up something rich
Mami mami mami
Mommy Mommy Mommy 
Mira que tu esta rica.
Look how rich you are.
Yo vengo para lo mio la dejo confundo como
I come for what is mine. I leave confused as if  
un escalofrío pasarme
a chill passes through me
La boca que huele a cigarrillo tu sabes que 
The mouth that smells like a cigarette. You know that
soy armando lio.
I am an armed mess.
Déjalo afuera que a ti te gusta fiesta y gosadera
Leave it outside because you like to party and party 
No soy home depot pero mami 
I am not Home Depot but Mommy, 
dame mas masmadera 
give me more wood.
Enciende  una vela no soy 
Light a candle. I am not 
Alejandro Fernando Roberto.
Alejandro Fernando Roberto.
Dile a Lady Gaga yo soy armando formando 
Tell Lady Gaga I am armed, forming
escándalo cierto 
A scandal for certain.
(chorus)
Mira mami yo vendo música  
Look Mommy, I sell music 
No vendo sueños. La diferencia es que lo de
I don't sell dreams. The difference is that
ellos  rentado
they are renting
Y lo mio yo soy el dueño. Mira respira
and I am the owner. Look, breathe,
Y ligate ya tu sabe pa donde es party está.
and join already you don where the party is.
seis meses llego de cuba
I arrived six months ago from Cuba
Y ya viene mejorado y hay mi madre
and it has already improved and there is my mom.
(chorus)
Noche día ella quiere su medicina noche
Night and day she wants her medicine(repeat)


Vocabulary


amiguitas: little friends
armando: armed
bellísimas: beautiful
boca: mouth
confunda: confused
escaliofrío: chills,shivers
gosaderia: party
madera: wood
parsarme: to pass me
resto: the rest














No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...