Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Propuesta Indecente By Romeo Santos

biSINGual logo

Learn Spanish With Romeo Santos



Propuesto Indecente/ Indecent Proposal


Hola, me llaman, Romeo
Hello, I'm Romeo
Es un placer conocerla
It's a pleasure to meet you.
Qué bien te ves
How good you look.
Te adelanto 
I come closer to you
No me importa quién sea él
I don't care who he is.
Dígame usted si ha hecho
Tell me if you have ever
algo travieso alguna vez
done something naughty
Una aventura es más divertida
An adventure is more fun
si huele a peligro
if you smell a danger.
Si te invito una copa
If I invite you to have a drink
 y me acerco a tu boca
and I get close to your mouth
Si te robo un besito
if I steal a kiss from you
A ver, ¿te enojas conmigo?
Let's see. Would you be angry with me?
Qué dirías si esta noche
What would you say if tonight
te seduzco en mi coche
I seduced you in my car
Que se empañen los vidrios
That we fogged up the windows
Y la regla es que goces.
and the rule is that you enjoy it.
Si te falto el respeto
If I show you a lack of respect
y luego culpo al alcohol
and later blame the alcohol
Si levanto tu falda,
If I lift up your skirt
me darías el derecho
would you give me the right
A medir tu sensatez
to measure your sobriety
Poner en juego tu cuerpo
To put your body into play
Si te parece prudente
If it seems prudent to you
esta propuesta indecente
this indecent proposal.
A ver. A ver
Let's see. Let's see.
Permíteme apreciar tu desnudez
Let me appreciate you nakedness
Relájate que este Martini
Let this Martini relax you.
 calmará tu timidez 
it will calm you shyness
Y una aventura es
and an adventure is 
 más divertida si huele a peligro
more fun  if you smell a danger.
(chorus)

Vocabulary

aventura: adventure
copa: drink ( a boozy one)
desnudez: nakedness
dígamie: tell me
divertida: fun
medir: to measure
peligro: danger
respecto: respect
travieso: naughty
vidrio: glass

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...