Monday, November 20, 2017

Échame La Culpa By Luis Fonsi And Demi Lovato

biSINGual logo

Learn Spanish With Luis Fonsi And Demi Lovato



Échame La Culpa/ Put The Blame On Me


Tengo en esta historia 
I have something in 
algo que confesar.
this story to confess.
Ya entendí muy bien que fue 
I understood very well 
lo que pasó
what happened
y aunque duela tanto 
and although it hurts a lot,
tengo que aceptar
I have to accept 
que tú no eres la mala.
that you weren't the bad one.
que el malo soy yo.
I was the bad one.
No me conociste nunca de verdad
You never met the real me.
ya se fue la magia 
It was magic 
que te enamoro
that I fell in love with you
y es que no quisiera estar
and I wouldn't want to be 
en tu lugar
in your place
porque tu error
because your mistake 
sólo fue conocerme.
was  only to know me.
No eres tú. No eres tú. No eres tú. Soy yo.
It wasn't you. It wasn't you. It wasn't you. It's me.
No te quiero hacer sufrir. 
I do not want to make you suffer.
Es mejor olvidar
It is better to forget
y dejarlo así.
and leave it like this.
Échame la culpa (repeat)
Put the blame on me.

Okay, I don't really want to fight anymore.
I don't really want to fake it no more.
Play me like the Beatles, baby, 
just let it be.
So come, on put the blame on me. (repeat)

(chorus)

Solamente te falta un beso.
You only need a kiss.
Solamente te falta un beso.
You only need a kiss.
Ese beso que siempre te prometí.
That kiss that I always promised you.
Échame la culpa. ( repeat)
Put the blame on me.

Vocabulary

confesar: to confess
conocerme: to know me
déjarlo: leave it
historia: story
lugar: place
magia: magic

mala: bad woman
olvidar: to forget
solamente: only
sufrir: to suffer



r

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...