Thursday, November 23, 2017

Objeción By Shakira




bISINGual Logo

Learn Spanish With Shakira



Objeción/ Objection


Nunca pensé que doliera el amor así
I never thought that love could hurt like this
Cuando se entierra en el medio de un no y un sí
When one is buried in the middle of a no and a yes
Es un día ella y otro día yo
It's one day her and the other me
Me estás dejando sin corazón
You are leaving me without heart
Y cero de razón
and with zero reason.
Ay, te aviso y te anuncio que hoy renuncio
I warn you and announce to you that today I quit you
y tus negocios sucios
and your dirty businesses
Ya sabes que estoy de ti vacunada
You already know that I am vaccinated against you
A prueba de patadas
I am kick- proof
Por ti me quedé como Mona Lisa
For you , I will stay like Mona Lisa
sin llanto y sin sonrisa
no tears and no smile
Que el cielo y tu madre cuiden de ti.
Let the heavens and your mom take care of you.
Me voy, será mejor así.
I am leaving. It's better like this.
Sé que olvidarte no es asunto sencillo.
I know that to forget you is not an easy thing.
Te me clavaste en el cuerpo como un cuchillo
You've stabbed my body like a knife
Pero todo lo que entra ha de salir
but that which enters must leave
Y los que están tendrán que partir
and those that are there will have to split
Empezando por mí
Starting with me.
Tal vez tú no eres ese para mí
Perhaps you are not the one for me.
No sé como se puede ya vivir
I do not know how one can go on
Pero es así
but that's how it goes.
Es tan patético, neurótico, satírico, psicótico.
It is so pathetic, neurotic, satiric, psychotic. 
Tú no lo ves, 
You do not see it.
El tango no es de tres, 
The Tango is not for three.
llevo planeando escapar
 I have been planning to escape
Y me sale al revés pero voy a intentarlo una y otra vez
and it takes me backwards but I will try it again and again.
Ay, que el cielo y 
Let the heavens 
tu madre cuiden de ti
and your mom take care of you.
Me voy, 
I'm gone.
Ay, que el cielo y

Let the heavens and
tu madre cuiden de ti
 your mom take care of you.
Me voy será mejor así
I am going to be better like this.


Vocabulary


cero: zero
cuchillo: knife
medio: middle
olvidarte: to forget you
patético: pathetic
psicótico: psychotic
razón: reason
sencillo: simple
sonrisa: smile
sucios: dirty









No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...