Monday, November 6, 2017

Perro Fiel By Shakira

biSINGual logo

 Learn Spanish With Shakira




Perro Fiel / Faithful Dog


Aquí estás
Here  you are.
Ya no puedes detenerte.
You can't stop now.
¿ Dónde vas?
Where do you go?
Si estoy loco por tenerte
If I am crazy to have you
cómo lo iba a saber
how was I to know
Que te veria otra vez.
that I would see you again.
Tú me confundes. no sé que hacer.
You confuse me. I don't know what to do.
Yo lo que quiero es pasaría bien
What I want is that it would be good.
Yo tengo miedo de que me guste
I am scared that I like you.
y que vaya a enloquecer.
and that I would go crazy.
Si eso pasa, yo seguiré
If that happens, I  will continue
contigo aquí como un perro fiel.
with you here being a faithful dog.
Yo tengo meido de que me guste
I am scared that I'd like it
y que vaya a enloquecer.
and that I would go crazy.
Te hablo en serio mal. no estoy jugando.
I am talking to you dead seriously. I am not playing.
Tanto tiempo pasa y nada
Enough time passes and nothing.
Estas ganas no me aguanto
I can't stand this desire
Y aunque tú me esquives, yo te sigo deseando.
and although you avoid me, I continue wanting you.
Dicen que tu eres peligrosa.
They say that you are dangerous.
No le hago caso a esas cosas.
I don't pay attention to those things.
Dime que esta pasando.
Tell me what's happening.
Me tienes como un loco. Soy enamorado.
You make me a crazy person. I am in love.
Quiero saber cuanto me vas a insistir
I want to know how much you are going to insist
y hasta donde llegarias por mi.
and how far you would go for me.
Siento mucho la espera
I am very sorry for the wait
pero valdrá la pena cuando te mueves así
but it will be worth it when you move like this
de la manera que te mueve asi
the way that you move like that.
Yo te lo juro, me voy a derretir.
I swear to you, I am going to melt. 
Tú sabes que soy buena.
You know that I am good.
Por más que yo te esquive, me sigues deseando.
The more I avoid you, the more you continue wanting me.

Vocabulary 

bien: good
bombillas: light bulbs
detenerte: to detain you
dónde: where
fiel: faithful
jugando: playing
perro: dog
serio: serious
tanto: so much
tenerte: to have you
















No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...