Monday, November 27, 2017

Pégate Más By Dyland & Lenny

biSIGNual logo

Learn Spanish With Dyland and Lenny



Pégate Más/Come More Closer


España, Puerto Rico, Estados Unidos,
Spain, Puerto Rico, the United States
República dominicana, Centro América,
the Dominican Republic, Central America
El Caribe, América del sur, Brasil.
the Caribbean, South America, Brasil
Cinturita 10, 
Little waist is a 10
Perfecta de la cabeza a los pies,
Perfect from head to toe
Como se mueve.Menea bien,
How she moves.She shakes well.
La cosa más sexy que he podido ver.
It's the most sexy thing I have ever seen.
Ella se adueña del lugar
She owns this place
Con ese movimiento me pone mal,
With that move, she makes me weak.
Me encanta verla sudar
I love to see her sweat
Y le gusta cuando le pido más.
and she likes it when I ask for more.
Más, más, dame más, quiero más,
More more give me more. I want more.
Move your body. Pégate más.
Move your body, come more closer.
Más, más, dame más. Quiero más,
More more give me more. I want more.
Move your body. Pégate más.
Move your body. Come more closer.
Cuando le pido más,
When I ask her for more.
Cuando le pido más,
When I ask her for more.
Me enamoré de ti aquel día en que te conocí.
I fell in love with you the day that I met you.
Tu lucias también de la cabeza a los pies,
You also shined from head to toe.
cuando tú te acercaste a mí y es que
When you got closer to me it was like I 
quisiera besarte, acariciarte, Sin conocerte
wanted to kiss you, touch you. Without knowing you,
yo mi vida darte.Preguntaste "que tal yo te vi",
I give my live to you. You asked me how I saw you.
ah muy bien. si tu quieres yo quiero también,
Ah, very well. if you want I want to also
enseñarte a volar, te voy a enamorar,
teach you to fly. I am going to love  you.
Ven y pégate mas, te quiero besar
Come and come more closer. I want to kiss you.
y la noche contigo pasar.
and pass the night with you.
Que suba suba la temperatura,
Let the temperature go up and up.
Que la noche esta buena pa' hacer travesuras,
Let the night be good for mischief,
Movimiento sexual sin cordura,
Sex moves without sanity
Al borde de la locura, me tiene enfermo,
On the edge of insanity, I feel sick
ella es mi cura.
She is my cure.
(chorus)

Vocabulary

Pégate Más: come closer
Electrónico: electric
Estados Unidos: United States
República Dominicana: Dominican Republic
Centro América: Central America
América del Sur: South America
Sudar: to sweat
Cordura: sanity
Verla: to see her
Travesuras: antics








No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...