Friday, November 24, 2017

3 A.M. By Jesse and Joy

biSINGual logo

Learn Spanish With Jesse and Joy




3 A.M.



¿Qué tengo aquí? Esperando.
What am I doing here? Waiting.
Desde pequeña me enseño mama
Ever since I was small my mom taught me
hay quien te vende gato por liebre.
that there are people who will fool you.
Hija, ni te dejes engañar. Cuida tu corazón.
Daughter, don't let them trick you.Protect your heart.
Te dije cuando yo te conocí.
I told you when we met,
"Ojo por ojo al hombre que miente."
"Eye for an eye to the man who lies."
Me dijiste, "yo no soy así."
You told me, "I am not like that."
Yo te creí, amor.
I believed  you, my love
Y hace tiempo siento
and after some time, I feel
que hay algo raro
that there is something odd
aquí esta pasando
here that is happening.
y este pensamiento
and this thought
ya no me deja dormir en paz.
has been keeping me from sleeping in peace.
Son las 3 de la mañana
It is 3 A.M.
y no has llegado.
and you have not arrived.
Se que estas con alguien
I know that you are with someone
y lo esta negando
and are denying it.
¿Por que siempre tengo 
Why is it that I always 
que pagar
have to pay
si tus amigas dañan tu mente?
if your girlfriends damage your mind?
Sí te he dicho 
Yes, I had told you
que eres especial-
that you are special-
lo dice mi corazón.
according to my heart.
Y  se que se ha echo
And I know that I have been running
un poco tarde ya
a little late.
No es para tanto.
It's no big deal.
es solo que a veces
It is just that at times
necesito un tiempo para mi,
I need some time for me
compréndelo.
to understand it.
(chorus)
No te apures
Don't rush.
Aquí no ha pasado nada
Nothing is going on here.
La noche es joven
The night is still young
ya mismo voy para alla
And I, also am going out.
(chorus)
Juro que estoy 
I swear that I 
con mis amigos
am with my friends
Amor mio.
My Love.


Vocabulary




Desde: since
Joven: young
Leibre: hare ( like the rabbit)
Llegado: arrived
Mismo: same
Negando: denying
Pasando: passing
Pensamiento: thought
Raro: rare, odd
Tiempo: time

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...