Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Pero Me Acuerdo De Tí By Christina Aguilera

biSINGual logo

Learn Spanish With Christina Aguilera



Pero Me Acuerdo De Tí/ But I Remember You



Ahora que ya mi vida se encuentra normal,
Now that my life is normal
que tengo en casa quien
that I have someone who
sueña con verme llegar
dreams to see me come home
ahora puedo decir
now I can say
que me encuentro de pie
that I am on my feet
ahora que me va muy bien
that now things are going well
ahora que con
that now with
el tiempo logré superar
time I have been able to overcome
aquel amor que
that love that
por poco me llega a matar.
almost killed me.
Ahora ya no hay más dolor.
Now there is not more pain.
Ahora el fin vuelvo a ser yo
Now, at last, I am myself again.
pero me acuerdo de ti
but I think of you
y otra vez pierdo la calma
and once again, I loose my peace
pero me acuerdo de ti
but I think of you
y se me desgarra el alma
and my soul is torn
pero me acuerdo de ti
but I think of  you
y se borra mi sonrisa
and my smile is erased
Pero me acuerdo de ti
but I think of you
Y mi mundo se hace trizas
and my world is in shreds
ahora que mi futuro comienza a brillar
Now that my future is starting to shine
ahora que me han 
now that I have returned 
devuelto la seguridad
to safety
ahora ya no hay mas dolor
now that there is no more pain
ahora al fin vuelvo a ser yo
now that I am myself again
Pero me acuerdo de ti
but I think of you.
(chorus)

Vocabulary

ahora: now
aquel: that
brillar: to shine
calma: calm
casa: house
devuelto: returned
logré: I achieved
seguridad: security
superar: to overcome
trizas: shreds







No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...