Friday, November 10, 2017

Cuando Me Enamoro By Enrique Iglesias

biSINGual logo

Learn Spanish With Enrique Iglesias



Cuando Me Enamoro/ When I Am In Love


Si pudiera bajarte una estrella del cielo
If I could lower a star from the sky,
lo haria sin persarlo dos veces
I would do it without thinking twice
porque te quiero 
because I love you
y está en mi ser.
and it is my being
Y si tuviera el naufragio de un sentimiento
And if you had a shipwreck of feeling
sería un velero en la isla de tus deseos
I would be a sailboat to the island of your desires
de tus deseos
of your desires
Pero por dentro
but from inside
entiende que no puedo
understand that I can't
 y a veces me pierdo
and at times I get lost
Cuando me enamoro
When I am in love
a veces desespero cuando me enamoro
At times, I despair when I am in love
cuando menos me lo espero me enamoro
When I expect it the least, I fall in love.
Se detiene el tiempo
time stops 
me viene el alma al cuerpo
My soul comes to my body
sonrio cuando me enamoro
I smile whem I fall in love.
Si la luna sería tu premio,
If the moon was your prize
yo juraría hacer cualquier cosa por ser su sueño
I would swear to do anything to be your owner
por ser tu sueño.
to be your dream.
Y si en tus sueños escuchas 
And if in your dreams you hear 
el llanto de mis lamentos
The sobs of my grief
en tus sueños no sigues dormida
In your dreams don't stay asleep
que es verdadero 
it's true
No es un sueño.
It's not a dream.
Me alegro que 
I'm happy that 
a veces el final no encuentres
at times in the end you don't
un momento oh no.
find a moment.

Vocabulary

cualquier: any
cuando: when
del: of the 
isla: island
llanto: crying
naufragio: shipwreck
pensarlo: to think it
sentimiento: feeling
veces: times
velero: sailboat
















No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...