Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Corazón En La Maleta By Luis Fonsi

biSINGual Logo

Learn Spanish With Luis Fonsi



Corazón En La Maleta/ Heart In The Suitcase


Ya me cansé de 

I got tired of 
tu tornillo suelto.
your loose screw.
Me atraganté 
I choked on 
el caramelo envuelto
the wrapped candy
No puedo más con
I can't stand so
 tanto sube y baja.
many highs and lows.
cerca de ti estoy en desventaja.
With you, I am at a disadvantage.
Ya me aprendí el 
I already have learned
cuento de memoria
your story by memory.
ya recorrí toda tu trayectoria
I have already covered your path.
no cambiarás el mal 
You will not change the badness.
no tiene cura
There is no cure.
Me marcho en paz
I leave in peace.
te dejo con locura
I leave you with your madness.
Y yo me voy adiós
I am gone. Bye. 
me fui y no me importa.
I left and I don't care.
nada me detiene aquí
There is nothing keeping me here
la vida corta
Life is short.
En avión por tren por mar
By plane by train by sea
por lo que sea
by whatever means
soy feliz de haber perdido la pelea
I am happy to have lost the fight
y te quedas con mi firma en la libreta
and you can keep my signature in the notebook
yo me llevo el corazón
I take my heart
en la maleta.
in the suitcase.
Ya me saqué la piedra
I aready have taken the stone 
 del zapato.
out of my shoe.
Ya me olvidé
Already I have forgotten
 el nombre de tu gato.
the name of your cat.
sordo quedé de tanto pataleo
I became deaf from so much kicking.
me marcho en paz.
I leave in peace.
Basta de lloriqueo.
Enough with the whining.
Adiós me voy 
Good bye. I am gone
No puedo más.
I can't stand it anymore.
Que bien me irá sin ti.
How much better it will be without you.
Lo mejor que me 
The best that happened
a pasado es despedirme
to me is to say goodbye to me
y poder decirte hoy
and to be able to tell you today.
(chorus)


Vocabulary


adiós: goodbye
avión: plane
libreta: notebook
lloriqueo:whinning
mar:sea
pataleo:kicking
pelea:fight
tornillo:scew
tren: train
zapato: shoe










No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...