Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Te Mando Flores By Fonseca

biSINGgual logo


Learn Spanish With Fonseca





Te Mando Flores / I Send You Flowers


Te mando flores que recojo en el camino
I send you flowers that I pick on the road.
Yo te las mando entre mis sueños
I send them to you between my dreams
Porque no puedo hablar contigo
because I can not talk to you
y te mando besos en mis canciones
and I sent you kisses in my songs
y por las noches cuando duermo
and for the nights when I sleep
Se juntan nuestros corazones
our hearts come together.
Te vuelves a ir
You leave again
Y si de noche hay luna llena
and if there is a full moon in the night,
si siento frío en la mañana
if I feel cold in the morning
Tu recuerdo me calienta
I remember you warm me
y tu sonrisa cuando despiertas
and your smile when you wake.
Mi niña linda, yo te juro
My pretty girl, I swear to you.
Que cada día te veo más cerca
that each day I see you nearer
Y entre mis sueños dormido
and between my sleepy dreams
Trato yo de hablar contigo
I try to speak with you
y sentirte cerca de mí.
and to feel you near me.
Quiero tenerte en mis brazos.
I want to have you in my arms.
Poder salir y abrazarte y
To be able to come out and hug you
nunca más dejarte ir.
and never again let you go.
Quiero encontrarte en mis sueños
I want to find you in my dreams
Que me levantes a besos.
That you wake up to my kisses.
Ningún lugar está lejos
There is not place
para encontrarnos los dos
too far for the two of us to meet
Déjame darte la mano
Let me take your hand
Para tenerte a mi lado
to have you by my side
Mi niña yo te prometo
My girl, I promise you
que seré siempre tu amor
that I will always be your love
No te vayas por favor
Please don't go.
Te mando flores
I sent you flowers
que recojo en el camino
that I pick on the road
Yo te las mando entre mis sueños
I send them to you between my dreams
Porque no puedo hablar contigo
because I can't speak with you
Y voy preparando diez mil palabras
and I am preparing ten thousand words
Para convencerte que a mi lado
to convince you that at my side,
todo será como soñamos
everything will be like we dreamed
y entre mis sueños dormido
and between my sleepy dreams
Trato yo de hablar contigo
I try to speak with you 
y sentirte cerca de mí.
and to feel you near me.
Quiero tenerte en mis brazos.
I want to have you in my arms.
Poder salir y abrazarte
To be able to come out and hug you
y nunca más dejarte ir
and never more let you go.
Te mando flores para
I send you flowers to 
que adornes tu casa
adorn your house
Que las más rojas estén 
So that the most red roses are
siempre a la entrada.
always at the entrance.
Cada mañana que no les falte agua
Each morning they will not need water.
Bien tempranito levántate a regarlas
Wake up early in the morning to water them
A cada una puedes ponerle un nombre
For each one you can give a name
Para que atiendan siempre tu llamada.
so that they always answer your call.
Cosita linda puede ser la más gorda.
The pretty little one is the roundest.
La margarita que se llame Mariana
The daisy that is called Maryanne.

Vocabulary

camino: road
duermo: I sleep
encontrarte: to find you
entre: between
ir: to go
linda: pretty
llena: full
mil: thousand
nuestros: we
preparando: preparing





No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...