Thursday, December 14, 2017

Dramas Y Comedias By Fangoria

biSIGNual Logo

Learn Spanish With Fangoria




Dramas Y Comedias/ Dramas And Comedies


No quiero más dramas en mi vida
I don't want any more drama in my life
solo comedias entretenidas.
only entertaining comedies
Así que no me vengas 
So that you don't come to me 
con historias de celos,
with stories of jealousy,
llantos y tragedias, no.
crying and tragedies, no.
Y me llamas para lo de siempre,
And you call me like always
No te molestes.
Don't bother.
No me interesa ya
I'm no longer interested.
Lo repito por si no lo entiendes,
I repeat, in case you don't understand,
me cansa estar triste
I am tired of being sad
y no me compensa más.
and it does nothing for me.
He decidido enterrar
I've decided to bury
 el dolor y la pena.
the pain and grief.
Voy a olvidarme de los problemas.
I am going to forget the problems.
No quiero más dramas en mi vida,
I don't want more drama in my life
Solo comedias entretenidas.
only entertaining comedies
Así que no me vengas
So don't come to me 
con historias de celos,
with stories of jealousy
Llantos y tragedias, no.
crying and tragedies, no.
¿Que más da
What else to give
si todo es mentira?
if everything is a lie?
¿Que más da?
What else is there to give?
Deja que me ría.
Let me laugh.
¿Que más da
What else is there to give
si al final el día?
if at the end of the day?
¿Que más da?
What else is there to give?
Va a acabar igual.
It is going to end the same.
Deja de quejarte sin descanso,
Stop complaining without rest.
Es aburrido y ¿de qué sirve?
It is borring and  what is the point?
Piensa que el futuro sigue en blanco,
Think that the future continues to be blank
que nada está escrito,
that nothing is written
que todo es posible.
that all is possible.
He conseguido borrar de 
I have gotten to erase with
un plumazo las fobias y manías,
the stoke of a pen, fears and craziness.
Ha sido fácil son tonterías.
It has been easy. They are nonsense.
No quiero más dramas en mi vida,
I don't want any more dramas in my life,
solo comedias entretenidas.
only entertaining comedies.
(chorus)


Vocabulary

acabar: to finish
así que: so
celos: jealousy
conseguido: gotten
decidido: decided
entretenidas: entertaining
fobias: phobias
mintira: lie
plumazo: stroke of a pen
possible: possible


No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...