Friday, December 22, 2017

Mucho Pa' Ti By Farina

biSINGual logo
Spanish immersion without packing your bags

Learn Spanish With Farina




Mucho Pa' Ti / Too Much For You



Yo no entiendo
I don't understand
por qué me tratas así.
why do you treat me like this.
Hablo claro,
Let me be clear,
Me estoy cansando de ti
I am tired of you.
Por como te comportas.
For how you behave.
Actuas como si no te importa.
You act like you don't care.
Esa actitud nada aporta aqui.
That attitude does nothing here.
Solamente te queria decir
I only would like to tell you
que yo soy mucho pa' ti
that I am too much for you.
Mucho pa' ti.
Too much for you.
Que soy mucho pa' ti.
That I am too much for you.
Mucho pa' ti.
Too much for you.
Que yo soy mucho pa' ti
That I am too much for you.
Tengo claro.
I am being clear.
Que soy mucho pa' ti.
I am too much for you.
Todos saben
Everyone knows
Que soy mucho pa' ti
That I am too much for you.
Baby estás muy seguro
Baby, you are so sure
Mientras te haces el duro
Meanwhile you are making it hard,
otros queriéndome amar a lo oscuro
others are wanting to love me in the dark.
Y te juro
I swear to you
Que no te vuelvo a buscar
that I will not return to look for you.
¿Quien dijo que esta
Who said that this
nena a ti te va rogar?
baby was going to pray for you?
Bájate de esa nube.
Get off that cloud.
No eres el único
You are not the only one
que baja y me sube
that goes down and gets on top of me
Muchos como tú yo ya tuve
I have already had a lot like you.
Hay más como tu y nunca dudes.
There are more like you. Never doubt that.
(chorus)
Muchas películas
A lot of films
para te quedaste corto
for which you did not stay long
Haciendo creer 
Making believe
que yo ya no te importo
that I was no longer important to you
Ese ego ya yo no lo soporto.
That ego I no longer can stand.
Fui cara pa' ti
I was expensive for you
Barato no hace falta aquí
Cheap doesn't cut it here.
Un mentiroso, coqueto, genérico, falso
a liar, flirty, generic, fake
Eres un maquiavelico
You were a Machiavelli
No le diste la talla a esta galla
You weren't big enough for this girl.
No llores cuando me vaya
Don't cry when I go.

Vocabulary


actitude: attitude
cansando: tired
coqueto: flirty
duro: hard
juro: I swear
nena: baby
nube: cloud
oscuro: dark
queriéndome: wanting me
rogar: to pray




















No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...