Thursday, December 7, 2017

Eres Mía By Romeo Santos

biSINGual logo

Learn Spanish With Romeo Santos




Eres Mía / You Are Mine


Ya me han informado
I have been told 
 que tu novio
that your boyfriend
 es un insípido aburrido.
is an insipid bore.
Tú que eres fogata
You, are like a bonfire
y el tan frío.
and he is so cold.
Dice tu amiguita que
Your girlfriend says that 
es celoso no quiere
he is jealous and does not like
que sea tu amigo.
that I am your friend.
Sospecha que soy un pirata
He suspects that I am a pirate
y robare su oro
and I will steal his gold.
No te asombres
Don't be surprised
Si una noche
If one night
Entro a tu cuarto y
I enter your room,
nuevamente te hago mía.
again and make you mine.
Bien conoces
You know well
Mis errores-
my mistakes-
el egoísmo de 
the selfishness of 
ser dueño de tu vida.
being the owner of your life.
Eres mía.
Your are mine.
No te hagas la loca.
Don't act crazy.
eso muy bien ya lo sabias
You knew that very well
Si tu te casas,
If you marry,
el día de tu boda,
the day of your wedding,
Le digo a
I tell your 
tu esposo con risas
husband,laughing,
Que solo es prestada
That he is only borrowing
la mujer que ama
the woman that he loves
Porque sigues siendo mía.
because you continue to be mine.
Dicen que un clavo
They say that a nail
saca un clavo pero
removes a nail but
eso es solo rima.
that is only a rhyme.
No existe una herramienta
there doesn't existe a tool
a que saque mi amor.
that can remove my love.
(chorus)

Vocabulary

Aburrido:  bore
Celoso: jealous
Cuarto: room
oro: gold
Fogata: bonfire
Frío: cold
Insípido: insipid
Novio: boyfriend/fiancé
Pirate: pirate
Risas: laughter

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...