Monday, December 11, 2017

Mi Gente By J Balvin

biSIGNual logo

Learn Spanish With J Balvin




Mi  Gente/ My People


El ritmo te lleva a mover
The rhythem makes you move
la cabeza ya empezamos como es
your head already we begin like this.
Mi música no discrimina a 
My music doesn't discriminate
nadie así que vamos a romper
anybody so we are going to break it.
Toda mi gente se mueve
All of my people move.
Mira el ritmo cómo los tiene
See how the rhythm has them.
Hago música que entretiene
I make music that entertains.
El mundo nos quiere, 
The world loves us
nos quiere, y me quiere a mí
loves us , and it loves me.
Toda mi gente se mueve
All my people move.
Mira el ritmo cómo los tiene
Look how the rhythm has them.
Hago música que entretiene.
I make music that entertains.
Mi música los tiene fuerte 
My music has them strong.
Bailando y se baila así.
Dancing and they dance like this.
Estamos rompiendo la discoteca.
We are smashing the disco.
La fiesta no para, apenas comienza
The party does not stop. It just begins
(French Lyrics)
C'est comme-çi
C'est comme-ça
Ma chérie
La la la la la
Francia
France
Colombia
Columbia
Me gusta
I like it.
Me gusta 
I like it.
Los DJs no mienten.
The DJs don't lie.
Le gusta a mi gente
they like my people
Eso se fue mundial 
That went worldwide.
No le pagamos
We don't pay for it.
mas nunca paramos
but we never stopped.
Es otro palo.
It's another hit.
¿Y dónde está mi gente?
 And where are my people?
(French lyrics)
Mais fais bouger la tête
¿Y dónde está mi gente?
And where are my people?
De esquina a esquina
From corner to corner
y ahí nos vamos
and here we go.
El mundo es grande
The world is large
pero lo tengo en mi mano
but I have it  in my hand.
Estoy muy duro, sí
I am very hard, yes.
Okay, ahí vamos
Okay, here I go.
Y con el tiempo nos seguimos elevando
and with time we continue to rise.
Que seguimos rompiendo aquí.
May we continue breaking it here.
Esta fiesta no tiene fin.
This party has no end.
Botellas para arriba, sí
Bottles up, yes
Los tengo bailando
I have them dancing
rompiendo y yo sigo aquí
smashing it and I continue like this.
Que seguimos rompiendo aquí
That we keep breaking it here.
Esta fiesta no tiene fin
This party does not have an end.
Botellas para arriba sí
Bottles up, yes.
Los tengo bailando rompiendo
I have them dancing smashing it.
¿Y dónde está mi gente?
And where are my people?
(French lyrics)
Mais fais bouger la tête
Y dónde está mi gente?
And where are my people?

Vocabulary

mover: to move
cabeza: head
música: music
romper: to break
bailando: dancing
rompiendo: breaking
discoteca: disco
fiesta: party
mundial: worldwide
palo: stick












No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...