Friday, December 1, 2017

Cama De Rosas By Bon Jovi

biSINGual logo

Learn Spanish With Bon Jovi


Cama De Rosas/ Bed Of Roses


Solo y tan triste estoy
I am so alone and sad
como un viejo piano. Tarde
like and old piano.It's late
ya sin saber donde despierto
I wake up without knowing where
sin rumbo Por que un
without a direction becuase
litro de vodka he bebido
I drank a liter of vodka
ayer Y una rubia en mi
yesterday and a blonde in 
cama siempre me espera.
bed is always waiting for me.
Tal vez Pesadillas de cine
Perhaps, having nightmares of movies
que te hacen morir sin nacer.
that make you die without being born.
La mañana es tan gris
The morning is so grey
como esos besos de nadie
like those kisses from a nobody.
La cancion al reves
The backwards song
sin cabeza ni pies. Me
without a head or feet.
recuerda Cuando hablamos
It reminds me when we spoke,
por fin de luchar y
finally of fighting and 
vivir Del amor que
living for love that 
tu sientes por mi. La verdad
you feel for me.The truth 
es, Yo no soy nadie sin ti.
is, I am nobody without you.
Quiero tener tu amor
I want to have your love
entre vino y rosas Y
between wine and roses and
olvidar por fin 
to forget, finally,
el dolor de ayer.
the pain of yesterday.
Cerca de ti, ser
Near you, I am
tu hombre, ser tu sombra.
your man, your shadow.
Tener tu amor en tu
To have your love in your
cama de rosas
bed of rosas.
Aunque quiero correr
Although I want to run
de casa nunca me alejo. El
from the house, I never move away.
Amor de verdad no se puede 
True love cannot be 
lograr con dinero
achieved with money.
Pues tan lejos estas
Well, now you are so far
Hacia el norte o el sur,
heading North or to the South,
Yendo soñarte
Dreaming of you
entre la multitud, mis ojos
beween the crowds, my eyes 
cerrar y decirte 
close and say to you
"Solo tu amor es la luz"
"Only your love is the light."
Quiero tener tu amor
I want to have your love
entre vino y rosas y
beween love and roses and
olvidar, por fin 
to forget, finally 
es lo que haré
that is what I will do
Cerca de ti, ser tu
Next to you,to be your name
nombre ser tu sombra
to be your shadow.
Tener tu amor 
To have your love
en tu cama de rosas
in your bed of rosas
Miro al mundo 
I look at the future 
futuro desierto Y
desert world and
mi amante me pide 
my lover asks me to be
que sea su payaso otra vez y
her clown again and 
yo, le digo
I tell her
no si sueño tu amor
If I dream of your love
no estoy solo.
I am not alone
Ella es solamente
She is only the truth and faith.
tu la verdad y la fe.

Vocabulary

Bebida: drink
Gris: grey
Litro: liter
Luchar: to fight
Pesadillas: nightmares
Rubia: blonde
Rumbo: direction
Triste: sad
Viejo: old
Yendo: going




No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...