Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Superstar By Marta Sanchez

biSINGual logo

Learn Spanish With Marta Sanchez




Superstar


Ya se encendieron las luces.
They have already turned on the lights.
Te vuelvo a encontrar.
I return to find you.
Haces que en cada escenario 
With each scene, 
me sienta especial
you make me feel special.
Nunca me di por vencida.
I never gave up.
Soy fuerte.
I am strong.
No quiero ser una más
I don't want to be one of many.
Te necesito a mi lado.
I need you at my side.
Hoy vuelvo a empezar
Today I start again.
Tengo para ti  
I have for you
toda mi ilusión
all of my illusion
Eres para mi 
You are for me,
la fuerza y el valor
strength and courage.
Me haces brillar,.
You make me shine.
Contigo olvido lo peor.
With you the worst is forgotten.
Y nunca podrá
I will never be able 
devolverte todo tu calor.
to return all of your warmth.
Si hay un secreto en mi,
If there is a secret in me, 
es ser de verdad.
it is to be true.
No quiero ser para
I don't want to be a
ti la estrella fugaz.
shooting star for you.
Nada sin ti habremos logrado.
Nothing would have happened without you.
Ahora tengo mi lugar.
Now, I have my place.
Cuanto valor me has
So much courage you
dado para continuar.
given to go on.
Tengo para ti 
I have for you
toda mi ilusión.
all of my illusion.
Eres para mi 
You are my 
la fuerza y el valor.
strength and courage.
Me haces brillar.
You  make me shine.
Contigo olvido lo peor
With you the worst is forgotten
Y nunca podrá devolverte todo tu calor
and I will never be able to return your warmth.

Vocabulary


dado: given
devolverte: to bring you back
empezar: to begin
encontrar: to find
escenario: stage
fugaz: fleeting
ilusión: illusion
luces: lights
peor: worst
secreto: secret






No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...