Monday, December 4, 2017

Irreemplazable By Beyoncé

biSIGNual logo

Learn Spanish With Beyoncé




Irreemplazable/Irreplaceable



Ya lo ves, ya lo ves.
You'll see it. You'll see it.
Te olvidé. Te olvidé.
I forgot you. I forgot you.
Ya lo ves. Ya lo ves
You'll see it. You'll see it.
Ya lo ves, amor esta vez te olvidé
You will see it my love this time I forgot you.
En el closet, en un rincón están tus cosas.
In the closet, in a corner are your things.
Esto se acabó 
This is over.
Te juro que no te aguanto más
I swear to you that I can't stand you any more.
No te quiero ya ni como amante
I don't want you anymore or as a lover.
Esta vez no ganarás.
This time you will not win.
Te puedes marchar y no vuelvas jamás.
You can get out and never return.
Y si acaso piensas que esta vez voy a 
And in case you think that this time I am going to 
perdonar
forgive you
Ya verás que nunca más me vuelves a engañar
you will see that you will never return to fool me again.
Ya lárgate...
Get out of here
¿Qué sabes tú de mí?
What do you know about me?
No me hagas reír
You don't make me laugh
Tú creías que eras imprescindible,
You think that you are essential,
Pero sin tu amor no voy a morirme, baby
but without your love I am not going to die baby
¿Qué sabes tú de mí?
What do you know about me?
No me hagas reír
You don't make me laugh.
Me verás con otro hombre a mi lado.
You will see me with another man at my side.
Ya lo ves, traidor, voy a sustituirte.
you will see, traitor, I am going to replace you.
A olvidar tu amor,
Forgetting your love,
Ya me curé del dolor
already I cured the pain.
Ya te saqué de mi corazón
I already took you out of my heart.
Vete con ella, solos, los dos
Go with her, alone,you two.
Pobre de ti. Lárgate. Me das asco
Poor you. Leave. You make me sick.
Tú eras mi luz, pero hay amores
You were my light but there are lovers 
que matan de daño.
that would kill to harm you.
Me cansé de ti
I tired of you
Ya no soy aquella infeliz
I am not that unhappy anymore.
(chorus)
Voy a olvidar tu amor 
I am going to forget your love
Ya no soy nada para ti.
I am nothing to you.
Alguien que no conoces 
Someone that you don't know
Lo nuestro se acabó 
We are over.
Tanto daño al fin lo destruyó.
So much damage finally destroyed it.
Nunca lloraré por ti
I will never cry for you
porque ya me cansé de ti.
because I got tired of you.
No eres más imprescindible
You are not more essential
(chorus)

Vocabulary

Engañar: to deceive
Imprescindible: essential
Infeliz: unhappy
Jamás: never
Lárgate: beat it!
Marchar: to go away
Perdonar: to forgive
Rincón: corner
Sustituirte: to replace you
Traidor: traitor


No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...