Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Si No Vuelves By Gente D' Zona

biSIGNual Logo

Learn Spanish With Gente D'Zona




Si No Vuelves/ If You Don't Come Back


Hoy me levanté recordándote.
Today I woke up remembering you.
Aquellos besos que 

Those kisses that
nos dábamos a escondidas
we gave to each other hidden.
Hoy me levanté

Today I woke up
extrañándote, amor.
missing you, my love.
Lo que yo viví contigo

All that I lived with you
eso no tiene nombre
that has no name.
No hay duda que

There is no doubt that
yo fui tu hombre
I was your man
tú la mujerq ue 

you, the woman that 
me robó el corazón.
stole my heart.
Aunque tú no estás,
Although you are not here,
yo te sigo pensando.
I keep thinking of you.
 Yo te sigo buscando.

I keep looking for you.
Y por más que lo intento,
And no matter how I try,
no te puedo olvidar

I can't forget you.
Aunque tú no estas,
Although you are not here,
 yo te sigo pensando

I keep thinking of you
 yo te sigo buscando.

I keep looking for you.
Y por más que lo intento

And no matter how I try
No te puedo olvidar.

I can't forget you.
Si no vuelves,
If you don't return,
Se me va 
 la vida.

there goes my life.
 si no vuelves,
If you don't come back,
Se me van

there goes 
los días. Si no vuelves,
the days. If you don't come back,
Se me van

there goes 
las noches. Si no vuelves
the nights. If you don't come back
Si tú no vuelves

If you don't come  back
(chorus)
Para olvidarte mami
To forget you mommy
tienen que matarme.
they have to kill me.
Para arrancarte de

To pull you away from me,
mí, tienen que matarme
me they have to kill me.
Porque tú me diste 

Because you told me
lo que me faltaba
That which I don't have
Esos besos ricos 

those rich kisses
que nadie me daba
That no one gives me.
(chorus)
Hace mucho tiempo
It's been some time
que te perdí
since I lost you
Pero tu recuerdo

but I remember you
sigue aquí en mi cama
I stay here in my bed
No hay un instante

There isn't an instant
que no pienso en ti, amor.
that I don't think of you, my love.
Lo que yo viví contigo eso no tiene nombre
That which I lived with you that doesn't have  a name
No hay duda que yo fui tu hombre

There is no doubt that I was your man
tú la mujer que me robó el corazón

you, the woman that stole my heart.
(chorus)

Vocabulary

arrancarte: to grab you
buscando: looking
escondidas: hidden
extrañadote: missing you
levanté: I woke up
matarme: to kill me
nombre: name
pensnado: thinking
recordándote:thinking of you
rico: rich





No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...