Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Dame Otro Tequila By Paulina Rubio


biSINGual Logo

Learn Spanish With Paulina Rubio



Dame Otro Tequila/ Give Me Anther Tequila

Que suerte que hoy
What luck that today
te pase a ti
I passed by you.
No sabes lo que yo sufrí
You don't know what I suffered.
Entiende que
Understand that 
no eres nada
you are nothing
Solo fuiste un mal aprendiz.
only you were a bad learner.
Hoy le brindo
Today I throw out 
a tu dolor.
your pain.
Hoy la suerte me llego.
Today luck came to me.
Ya no puedo mas rencor.
I can't resent anymore.
Dame otro tequila
Give me another tequila
Para olvidarme
So that I can forget
de tu amor
your love,
tu nombre esposado
your married name,
mi camisa grande te quedó.
my large shirt that fit you.
Dame otro tequila
Give me another tequila.
Este te lo pago yo
This I pay for you
Es para que entiendas
so that you understand
Que ahora estoy
that now I am 
mucho mejor
much better
¿Qué historia
What does the
me depara a mi?
story offer me?
Un tributo 
A tribute
te brindo al fin
I toast to you and finally
Ensayo mi despedida
I test my farewell
En ese tren
on that train that 
no me vuelvo a subir.
I don't return to get on.
(chorus)

Vocabulary

Aprendiz:  student
Dame: give me
Despedida: farewell
Esposado:  handcuffed
Pago: I paid
Rencor: resentment
Subir: to go up
Suerte: luck
Sufrí: I suffered
Tribute: tribute



No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...